The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] David Booth with Anaheim

elvis15

Just now, WhoseTruckWasIt said:

It's possible to hunt without going after giant trophies that you don't eat, which also hurts the gene pool.

I'm all for sustenance hunting. Frankly the best meat is elk, in my opinion. But people who hunt solely for the photo op should be fed to lions, tigers, and bears. 

20 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I'm all for sustenance hunting. Frankly the best meat is elk, in my opinion. But people who hunt solely for the photo op should be fed to lions, tigers, and bears. 

I'm not a Booth Fan as I didn't care for his religious preaching as I think that should be personal and kept to ones self

But Maybe you and everyone on here should know what he did with the animals before you YAP

I spoke to a Victory house Executive who told me the below

He put on a feast for the homeless every year he was here with all the extra meat

As well as he donated all the extra parts (the fur for warmth etc) and he did not waste an once of the animal

He paid for everything extra as well  like the rice juice gravy ETC out of his own pocket

He also was there handing it out and meeting the homeless but did not want any of the publicity

So he does an amazing thing and all you CDCers can do is criticize

Get the story correct before you crucify someone unjustly

But i do wish him luck to get back in the league as he was a good player before the brutal head shot and injuries he suffered

56 minutes ago, Freaky Freak said:

I'm not a Booth Fan as I didn't care for his religious preaching as I think that should be personal and kept to ones self

But Maybe you and everyone on here should know what he did with the animals before you YAP

He put on a feast for the homeless every year he was here with all the extra meat

As well as he donated all the extra parts (the fur for warmth etc) and he did not waste an once of the animal

He paid for everything extra as well  like the rice juice gravy ETC out of his own pocket

He also was there handing it out and meeting the homeless but did not want any of the publicity

But i do wish him luck to get back in the league as he was a good player before the brutal head shot and injuries he suffered

Did I mention Booth in my post? No. So maybe before you don your digital sword and shield, get your facts straight, m'kay Maximus?

2 hours ago, Freaky Freak said:

I didnt like how you started out but after that an excellent post . Wish I could plus u 1000

3 hours ago, BananaMash said:

I'll always remember that time David Booth skated around really fast and didn't achieve anything other than skating around really fast.

Those were the days.

If you said that when he was actually a Canuck you'd have the CDC militia on your ass. 

Likewise with Matthias... ugh.

Archived