The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Friendship in movies, who had the best bond?

NicoleJS

I always like in watching movies about buddies, either actiob movies or dramas, i find that giving the characteristic of friendship a real meaning, does a lot to the character development and the overall immersion in how the film develops this friendship, i am very fond of the buddy cop movies in the 80s and 90s, bad boys, lethal weapon series, tango and cash.
But on the other hand i like to mention one particularly great bond btw 2 actors in cinema history, and what i am talking about here is the friendship that builds between once two enemies on the fighting stage to become the best friendship between two men who care for each other and advise each other. free action movies
So i am gonna mention the best friendship shown on the screen between buddies:
1-rocky balboa and appollo creed, for me this is shown as one of the best friendships in cinema to my beliefs at least.
2-lethal weapon series
3-bad boys
4-tango and cash.

comedy movies and free horror movie
Have your say

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i thought the brokeback mountain guys were pretty tight

Difficult subject matter(being that I like women only), but I still felt that was an excellent film.

There's so much repressed shame & secrecy; I'll bet it resonated strongly with so many who've had to live that way.

Also, I loved NA'n society at about that period('70s)..was a cool time.

9 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Difficult subject matter(being that I like women only), but I still felt that was an excellent film.

There's so much repressed shame & secrecy; I'll bet it resonated strongly with so many who've had to live that way.

Also, I loved NA'n society at about that period('70s)..was a cool time.

there wasn't enough hardcore gay sex in that movie. i have it a 1* on imdb

1 hour ago, goalie13 said:

All three posts the OP has created are re-posts from that website.

That is so weird, how the heck did you guys find this out?  Anyways, the two girls from 'Blue is the warmest color'(Best lesbian scene on Netflix atm) is my nomination.

14 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

That is so weird, how the heck did you guys find this out?  

Copy paste the text into Google. This isn't even the first time I have seen this. I was on another hockey forum where one dude would copy paste the top replies on Reddit in every thread to try and accumulate up votes.

2 hours ago, goalie13 said:

All three posts the OP has created are re-posts from that website.

And where have we seen that behavior before? It wasn't so long ago that someone that used to be here was 'borrowing' thread topics from HFBoards and posting them here as their own.

Oh yeah.......... Thelma and Louise  :P

Archived