The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Conspiracy Theories

Sean Monahan

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

How do you know?  Stealth is stealth, except for that whole hammer bit.  That's not very stealth like.  Did them hammer blow his cover?  

Whoa! You guys trolling for suspensions, or keen for awesome new titles?

Speaking of conspiracies, I did that all by myself. But if I tag stealth, it could be a conspiracy against aliens.

ALIENS!!!!

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Whoa! You guys trolling for suspensions, or keen for awesome new titles?

Speaking of conspiracies, I did that all by myself. But if I tag stealth, it could be a conspiracy against aliens.

ALIENS!!!!

@StealthNuck is the worst mod here, period. No guts, no accountability. Maybe aliens would do a better job.

18 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

@StealthNuck is the worst mod here, period. No guts, no accountability. Maybe aliens would do a better job.

Or maybe tied for the best, with deb, because they allow people to purge their stupid minds and engage in discussion in an open manner. 

And shut down really dumb threads...

I don't get the stealth hate. That Templeton gave me a suspension though...

Oh hey, and deb just commented.. hope this posts.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

That's awesome, Grandpa! 

You're wicked busted in the conspiracy thread for not actually being old, and in reality, YOU ARE DESI!

I see that comparison to Desi as a compliment.  I respected Desi.  He stayed true to his contrarian views, even though it cost him his membership here.  Plus, if I were he, I would be young, and have a great tan:)

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I see that comparison to Desi as a compliment.  I respected Desi.  He stayed true to his contrarian views, even though it cost him his membership here.  Plus, if I were he, I would be young, and have a great tan:)

Oh boy... I always knew Grandpa was a racist.

(Alf, you're obviously not desi, I was joking. But you should get your eyes checked)

15 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Them's fightin words.

I've called Stealth out for mediating a dispute between myself and another poster where I got sanctioned and the other poster didn't. I 100% disagreed and asked for an explanation twice without the courtesy of a response. If Stealth has ovaries I apologize. If Stealth is a man I'm down to meet anytime, anywhwere and will repeat anything I've said online. No internet tough guy here. Book it.

8 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

I've called Stealth out for mediating a dispute between myself and another poster where I got sanctioned and the other poster didn't. I 100% disagreed and asked for an explanation twice without the courtesy of a response. If Stealth has ovaries I apologize. If Stealth is a man I'm down to meet anytime, anywhwere and will repeat anything I've said online. No internet tough guy here. Book it.

There is no way for you to know what happened with the other poster (they may have been warned, etc.).

Honestly, if you're still here posting, you've won the battle.  Run with it.

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

There is no way for you to know what happened with the other poster (they may have been warned, etc.).

Honestly, if you're still here posting, you've won the battle.  Run with it.

Thanks for following up Deb, you are often the voice of reason here. I am on vacation and perhaps the tequila is amping up the Irish/Native side of me. Have a good evening.

1 hour ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Thanks for following up Deb, you are often the voice of reason here. I am on vacation and perhaps the tequila is amping up the Irish/Native side of me. Have a good evening.

That's awesome, reminded me of the last time I was in Mex.

(Early afternoon)

-me- speaking to the resort bartender - "I've been here for 3 days and drank 1000 beers, I don't want a fruity ice drink, but I want a drink, just not another XX, it's not working...

What would you drink if it was your day off?"

Bartender -"Me, a mano Mexico? A mano Mexico drinks tequila.

You don't drink tequila, you like broke back mountain"

I nearly peed myself laughing, then ordered - "dos tequila amigo, uno for my hombre"

I had two naps that day

Archived