Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

numb3r 16

[Preseason GDT/PGT] Canucks-1 Referees-2 - SEPT30

Next time Stetcher plays, will he show another strong performance?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont think hockey gnome will play tomorrow coz hes holding out for more cash.

Hopefully we see any combo of Pedan/Tryamkin/Gudbranson just for the ferkle fun factor.

I voted "no" just because I'm a contrarian. 

Actually though, I thought Stecher was insane last game, so I'm doubtful that he can be that good again.

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Stecher is the reason why we will turn Tanev into Sam Reinhart, or Leon Draisatl. :)

Maybe Reinhart but no chance on Draisatl. 

Unlikely I'll be able to sit on the couch and watch this game since Fridays are a good time to spend with your love ones. Need some help deciding though: is it worth recording?

3 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Unlikely I'll be able to sit on the couch and watch this game since Fridays are a good time to spend with your love ones. Need some help deciding though: is it worth recording?

If they love you they will watch with you and bring you beers.

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

Haha Beary, I have always wondered who is that in your profile pic?  Did Bieber and Gaudreau have a love child?

If Bob Mckenzie has faith in Stetcher, we're in the money.

Oh, and I voted yes just because there's no "He'll be good but not that good" option.

6 minutes ago, flickyoursedin said:

Just hoping Tkachuk and Shinkaruk don't destroy us tomorrow or this site will go nuts.

Shink won't be good enough to do so

23 minutes ago, ajhockey said:

I voted "no" just because I'm a contrarian. 

Actually though, I thought Stecher was insane last game, so I'm doubtful that he can be that good again.

I think it's fair to say that nobody expected Stecher to be that good last night especially on the PP. Can he repeat, that remains to be seen however Larsen is going to have to be that good as well or better, especially on the PP the  next time he plays. 

11 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

Haha Beary, I have always wondered who is that in your profile pic?  Did Bieber and Gaudreau have a love child?

It's Eddie and Me ;) and yeah they had one. He was pursuing his hockey dream but ended up being the manager of a local Shoppers Drug Mart store :)

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

It's Eddie and Me ;) and yeah we had one. He was pursuing his hockey dream but ended up being the manager of a local Shoppers Drug Mart store :)

Lol!  I had to spit out my drink...

Getting old over here..I guess I need glasses...didnt see Eddie...

Bo's a beaut. He gets us. 

Really need Granny to do well tomorrow just to further tell Calgary to eff off. I'm guessing 3-2 Canucks, with roughing penalties to Dorse and Ferklund. Hope Groot (Tryamkin) smashes someone. I'm fired up! (No pun intended)

Wonder if Vey will play? 

23 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Bo's a beaut. He gets us. 

Really need Granny to do well tomorrow just to further tell Calgary to eff off. I'm guessing 3-2 Canucks, with roughing penalties to Dorse and Ferklund. Hope Groot (Tryamkin) smashes someone. I'm fired up! (No pun intended)

Wonder if Vey will play? 

Vey't, I forgot Calgary signed him lol

5 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

Vey't, I forgot Calgary signed him lol

where is WD other fav pet Weber these days? lol

Lol this poll. 

You know Stecher is good when Cherry does a segment on him. 

I posted this in the other thread, but taking a stab at the lineup based on who didn't play last game, and those who would sooner be playing road games:

Burrows - Sutter - Rendulic

Baertschi - Horvat - Rodin

Ruutu - Zalewski - Skille

Pedan - Tanev

Tryamkin - Larsen 

Brisebois - Nilsson

Markstrom

Bachman

Total shot in the dark.