The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dark Knight

NicoleJS

We've started talking about Cat Woman and Batman so today I decided to watch one of my very favourite movies again "The Dark Knight". I saw it on the big screen with one of my girlfriends when it first came out, also bought the DVD when it came out. I enjoyed it when I first saw it, and enjoyed watching it a few times since. 

Heath Ledger did such a great acting job as the evil Joker, and his death is such a great loss.

18 minutes ago, NicoleJS said:

We've started talking about Cat Woman and Batman so today I decided to watch one of my very favourite movies again "The Dark Knight". I saw it on the big screen with one of my girlfriends when it first came out, also bought the DVD when it came out. I enjoyed it when I first saw it, and enjoyed watching it a few times since. 

Heath Ledger did such a great acting job as the evil Joker, and his death is such a great loss.

He literally wrote that entire awful post just so he could slide in the line "With one of my girlfriends" :lol:

This guy ^^^ :lol::lol::lol:

14 minutes ago, Bur14Kes17 said:

He literally wrote that entire awful post just so he could slide in the line "With one of my girlfriends" :lol:

This guy ^^^ :lol::lol::lol:

The OPs name is nicoleJS.  

Nicole is a pretty standard girls name.  

Lots of girls also use the term 'my girlfriends'. 

Im gonna say this nicoleJS guy, is probably a girl. 

4 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

The OPs name is nicoleJS.  

Nicole is a pretty standard girls name.  

Lots of girls also use the term 'my girlfriends'. 

Im gonna say this nicoleJS guy, is probably a girl. 

You're kidding me.... Girls come on CDC? Like real ones?

1 hour ago, NicoleJS said:

I saw it with a former boyfriend when it first came out, but I forgot the year. 

• Monty locked this topic

Archived