Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dark Knight


NicoleJS

Recommended Posts

We've started talking about Cat Woman and Batman so today I decided to watch one of my very favourite movies again "The Dark Knight". I saw it on the big screen with one of my girlfriends when it first came out, also bought the DVD when it came out. I enjoyed it when I first saw it, and enjoyed watching it a few times since. 

Heath Ledger did such a great acting job as the evil Joker, and his death is such a great loss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, NicoleJS said:

We've started talking about Cat Woman and Batman so today I decided to watch one of my very favourite movies again "The Dark Knight". I saw it on the big screen with one of my girlfriends when it first came out, also bought the DVD when it came out. I enjoyed it when I first saw it, and enjoyed watching it a few times since. 

Heath Ledger did such a great acting job as the evil Joker, and his death is such a great loss.

 

 

He literally wrote that entire awful post just so he could slide in the line "With one of my girlfriends" :lol:

 

This guy ^^^ :lol::lol::lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Bur14Kes17 said:

 

 

He literally wrote that entire awful post just so he could slide in the line "With one of my girlfriends" :lol:

 

This guy ^^^ :lol::lol::lol:

The OPs name is nicoleJS.  

Nicole is a pretty standard girls name.  

Lots of girls also use the term 'my girlfriends'. 

Im gonna say this nicoleJS guy, is probably a girl. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

The OPs name is nicoleJS.  

Nicole is a pretty standard girls name.  

Lots of girls also use the term 'my girlfriends'. 

Im gonna say this nicoleJS guy, is probably a girl. 

You're kidding me.... Girls come on CDC? Like real ones?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NicoleJS said:

We've started talking about Cat Woman and Batman so today I decided to watch one of my very favourite movies again "The Dark Knight". I saw it on the big screen with one of my girlfriends when it first came out, also bought the DVD when it came out. I enjoyed it when I first saw it, and enjoyed watching it a few times since. 

Heath Ledger did such a great acting job as the evil Joker, and his death is such a great loss.

 

I saw it with a former boyfriend when it first came out, but I forgot the year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Monty locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...