The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else playing h1z1 - battle royale?

Rush17

14 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

How is this game?

It's actually alot of fun, and if my old GPU hadn't died in glorious combat fighting for the PC Master Race last week, I would be playing it too.

Kind of like Hunger Games Meets Walking Dead

On 04/10/2016 at 8:15 AM, DollarAndADream said:

How is this game?

yeah I really enjoy it.

you parachute in and land either in a town/city or out in the woods.  gather weapons and medical supplies. then u basically engage in a 175 person battle Royale.  

a good 30-50 usually get eliminated in the first 30 seconds lol.  then from there you gear up. get a ride then move to the safe area on the map. to get everyone in a single area to speed up the game a gas cloud moves across the map to forces people into a small area. the gas comes in waves so you take ur time to adjust.

it's pretty fun. lots of fun grenades weapons and customizable skins.  it's pretty fun.  takes a bit to get adjusted but once u get the hang of it it's a blast.

you can also do parties of 2 or 5 which is fun. tag team vs tag team and group vs group. I like to que for 5 man teams with just my friend and I on our own team.  so the two of us take on a world of 5 man teams lol.  

the just survive version is pretty bad from my experience thus far though.

Archived