The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Russian Gov advises it's children abroad to return to home

Rush17

after increased tension between America and Russia. the Russian government has asked it's youth to return home just days after it organized a national defense drill for a potential attack from the west. (preparing for nuclear, chemical etc type attacks). there are a few links on the subject

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/russian-government-officials-told-immediately-bring-back-children-studying-abroad

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-nuclear-weapon-training-attack-radiation-moscow-vladimir-putin-a7345461.html%3famp?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

if anyone can translate.  there are probably more reputable news sources on both of these subjects. it's difficult to navigate on my cell though.

America has accussed Russia over the dnc hacks and several things in Syria according to alternative media.  Im surprised it's not getting more discussion. Russia has basically said that if clinton is elected it will  likely lead to ww3. I'm young but I have never seen russia flex it's muscles this much ever. 

does any older members recall similar flexing in the height of the cold war?  

the American government is obviously worried about russia influencing the election. the US hates that stuff but is this flexing normal? I'll see if I can more links I've read in the past week on the subject.

Like always, it's about distraction.  The US has been encircling and provoking Russia for years, trying to get them into a war.  Latest is all the US intervention in Russia's ally Syria, bombing Syrian soldiers enabling ISIS to advance.  Putin has been playing it smarter than them, but he might realize that the way it's going there won't be any way out.  The US economy is a shambles, and their government has to find ways to distract people -- the election is a prime one, but once it's over they'll have to fabricate more stuff to feed to CNN, Fox, and CNBC.  False flag attacks are one of their favourites, of course.

Maybe russia sees how weak Americans are for allowing 2 such leaders. Maybe it's a way to intimidate Americans into voting for trump.  who then putin can use mind games on.

or perhaps the American government is corrupt and there is actual justificaton for russias concerns. I wish this was something we could hear the input of other countries. get their govs opinions. 

clearly new tech advances are making it easier for governments to intimidate populations of other nations.  Maybe this is just a strategic move by putin.

2 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Like always, it's about distraction.  The US has been encircling and provoking Russia for years, trying to get them into a war.  Latest is all the US intervention in Russia's ally Syria, bombing Syrian soldiers enabling ISIS to advance.  Putin has been playing it smarter than them, but he might realize that the way it's going there won't be any way out.  The US economy is a shambles, and their government has to find ways to distract people -- the election is a prime one, but once it's over they'll have to fabricate more stuff to feed to CNN, Fox, and CNBC.  False flag attacks are one of their favourites, of course.

the future economic power of the world will likely be China or India.

Russia wants help defeating isis but if what u say is true and the US is intervening that's kinda unfortunate.

if thats the case and it was probably reported maybe the US citizens could actually pipe up and say chill lol.

this whole super power vs super power stuff is sketchy.   

3 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Maybe russia sees how weak Americans are for allowing 2 such leaders. Maybe it's a way to intimidate Americans into voting for trump.  who then putin can use mind games on.

or perhaps the American government is corrupt and there is actual justificaton for russias concerns. I wish this was something we could hear the input of other countries. get their govs opinions. 

clearly new tech advances are making it easier for governments to intimidate populations of other nations.  Maybe this is just a strategic move by putin.

Trump is the last person in the world that will stand up to Putin. More like he'd cut in line to kiss Putin's behind. 

3 minutes ago, Western Red said:

You should've deleted both posts. 'Tin foil hat' used to pass for witticism, so American... Shame.

What's wrong with Trump and MURICA'?!!

At least he has the balls or stupidity to say what he thinks without a filter unlike lying, fake smiling Hilary.

Neither of these two are great candidates but at very least Trump will smack around fruity Trudeau and make sure he reconsiders his let every Muslim refugee in policy when they start getting settled and the kids grow up radicalized and use Canada as a base to attack the US from within.

That's the real conspiracy theory people need to worry about.

7 minutes ago, hsedin33 said:

Say what you will, but the US military is still the largest and most technologically advanced army to have ever existed, ever. Bigger then almost all other armies combined. But yeah, this is dumb, just more sabre rattling. Nothing to see here.

yeah even is the US economy crumbles beneath it's massive debt. it has a huge army in comparison.  I want too see if they got some crazy backwards compatible ufo technology lol.

I think it's more likely it's the government flying discs in the sky then aliens. but what do I know lol. maybe both :) could be fun to speculate lol.

23 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

the future economic power of the world will likely be China or India.

Russia wants help defeating isis but if what u say is true and the US is intervening that's kinda unfortunate.

if thats the case and it was probably reported maybe the US citizens could actually pipe up and say chill lol.

this whole super power vs super power stuff is sketchy.   

Yup, Syria even has audio of the US and ISIS coordinating attacks on the Syrian army.  Same old game, bringing in their "al qaeda" jihadis to do their dirty work, supplying and supporting them with air power when needed.  Russia's been putting AA systems though, so things are very much escalating with the US continuing to push.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-07/everything-you-hear-about-aleppo-wrong

this topic got rather controversial rather rapidly lol.

maybe I'm paranoid but I have no world experience with this type of situation.  I haven't lived through the cold war lol. all I've seen is America beat up small countries.

if stuff does escalate though there's a good chance the world wide web will be sliced up into small pieces.   which would royally suck. it's nice being able to communicate with people around the globe. 

14 minutes ago, hsedin33 said:

Say what you will, but the US military is still the largest and most technologically advanced army to have ever existed, ever. Bigger then almost all other armies combined. But yeah, this is dumb, just more sabre rattling. Nothing to see here.

they use the phrase "sabre raddling" in here too.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/156845-Russia-tests-ballistic-missiles-amid-tensions-with-West

apparently the US and Russia broke their nuclear disarmament pack in the last few days?  has anyone else seen this around?  

8 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Yup, Syria even has audio of the US and ISIS coordinating attacks on the Syrian army.  Same old game, bringing in their "al qaeda" jihadis to do their dirty work, supplying and supporting them with air power when needed.  Russia's been putting AA systems though, so things are very much escalating with the US continuing to push.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-07/everything-you-hear-about-aleppo-wrong

The United States, on the other hand, continues to play a dangerous game in pushing this war further than it needs to. The United States-led coalition has no legal basis to be operating militarily in Syria, whether through their own domestic legislative institutions or through the United Nations. Russian assistance was requested formally by the Assad regime, which currently holds the seat at the U.N. This gives the Russian campaign an air of legitimacy whether or not it is immoral.

oh that's comforting lol. from ur link. I had no idea of how the situation was setup. so the Syrian gov requested russias aid.

I thought they just jumped in like the US lol.

8 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

this topic got rather controversial rather rapidly lol.

maybe I'm paranoid but I have no world experience with this type of situation.  I haven't lived through the cold war lol. all I've seen is America beat up small countries.

if stuff does escalate though there's a good chance the world wide web will be sliced up into small pieces.   which would royally suck. it's nice being able to communicate with people around the globe. 

That's pretty much what it was...

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

oh that's comforting lol. from ur link. I had no idea of how the situation was setup. so the Syrian gov requested russias aid.

I thought they just jumped in like the US lol.

Yes, Syria and Russia (and Iran) are allies, and the US wants Assad out of power -- they're taking down the mid-east leaders one by one.  The US air-dropped their jihadis into Syria after they were done toppling Gaddafi in Libya.  They just move them around like pawns -- Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Iran, etc.  General Wesley Clark explained the plan immediately after 911 and Brzezinski has written all about it.

37 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

they use the phrase "sabre raddling" in here too.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/156845-Russia-tests-ballistic-missiles-amid-tensions-with-West

apparently the US and Russia broke their nuclear disarmament pack in the last few days?  has anyone else seen this around?  

Yeah I saw it. It's not really a huge deal tbh. All it would accomplish is to make sure instead of having the ability to wipe out the planet 1000x over, it would only be 700x over :P No way in hell those two can be trusted to voluntarily disarm themselves. 

Archived