The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake on the PP

Rush17

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

This point is so redundant. What is the point of that statement?

Rodin is still clearly the better offensive player at this point.

Education for you. The definition of clearly is without doubt or obviously. Sorry, but you are wrong. I know its hard to admit when you are, but try it, you will advance further in life because of it. 

In the meantime, I am going to go watch Jake play with Bo and Sven. I clearly wont see Rodun tonight.

This will make you feel better (feel free to post Rodins at any point)

15 minutes ago, Realtor Rod said:

Education for you. The definition of clearly is without doubt or obviously. Sorry, but you are wrong. I know its hard to admit when you are, but try it, you will advance further in life because of it. 

In the meantime, I am going to go watch Jake play with Bo and Sven. I clearly wont see Rodun tonight.

This will make you feel better (feel free to post Rodins at any point)

You've made zero points to give your opinion any credibility besides the 7 NHL goals one, which is hardly one. You've pretty much have been talking out of your arse. Sorry that you're incapable of putting up a meaningful argument.

You say I am wrong but haven't stated anything to prove so. I don't even think you've acknowledge any of my other points, besides the Rodin ones. Perhaps you don't know how you? I don't know.

How am I wrong if you've only yet to knowledge one of my most least significant statements I have made to you?

Clearly you won't see Rodin because he's injured.

No offense but this is like arguing with a child.

Now you have to put up a highlight reel because you can't say anything meaningful on the topic

10 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

You've made zero points to give your opinion any credibility besides the 7 NHL goals one, which is hardly one. You've pretty much have been talking out of your arse. Sorry that you're incapable of putting up a meaningful argument.

You say I am wrong but haven't stated anything to prove so. I don't even think you've acknowledge any of my other points, besides the Rodin ones. Perhaps you don't know how you? I don't know.

Clearly you won't see Rodin because he's injured.

No offense but this is like arguing with a child.

Now you have to put up a highlight reel because you can't say anything meaningful on the topic

Ok.

11 hours ago, Alflives said:

You just listed a slew of guys, who create their own shots a lot of the time.  Jake is not that type of scorer.  He needs to play with elite passers.  

Vey had a better shooting percentage last season than Jake. :lol:

I do think Jake could work well on the PP, especially as other's have said if he's set up by a great passer. I think you could easily see him slot in at times as a D on the PP and rip shots from the point and slot. Might not be a bad spot for him if you don't have him down front screening the goalie.

9 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

I do think Jake could work well on the PP, especially as other's have said if he's set up by a great passer. I think you could easily see him slot in at times as a D on the PP and rip shots from the point and slot. Might not be a bad spot for him if you don't have him down front screening the goalie.

I still think he'd be better off playing this year in Utica. He's just such a bonehead at times. Hopefully with more ice time in Utica he'd learn to be more consistent and more disciplined.

27 minutes ago, Baggins said:

I still think he'd be better off playing this year in Utica. He's just such a bonehead at times. Hopefully with more ice time in Utica he'd learn to be more consistent and more disciplined.

People are giving him way too much crap for the the head thing. In real time it looked like he was just putting his hand out to regain his balance and he hit the guys head into the boards by mistake. Replay in slow-mo makes it look less innocent, but I'm not convinced he did it on purpose.

Furthermore, the guy has taken 2 cheap shots through 2 games, which is more than likely due to the fact that he was injured in pre-season. Teams are trying to put him out of the game.

He has played some good shifts, I don't think going to Utica would hurt him, but I'm not sure he needs to be sent down either. I think he looked good last night.

Archived