The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 2, Blues 1

TheRussianRocket.

10 hours ago, hobart16 said:

Does Edler look heavy to you?  He seems heavier, and maybe a touch slower, than in prior years or maybe I'm dreaming.  He might be one of those who doesn't go crazy pre season with the fitness, and plays his way into shape given how long a season it is, and he did have an injury last year.  He can play better than he has and as you say he hasn't really hurt us but expectations are high when you are a top pairing d man.  

Larsen is much better defensively than I expected, and has lived up to expectations with his offensive skills.  He hasn't been beaten one on one as far as I can see. Hutton is great but he has been beaten a few times, although Hutton is probably facing top 6 players.  Late in the third against St. Louise Larsen had one play where he went from the top left defense position all the way to the low right corner to retrieve a puck.  Very quick and he took a chance when we were scratching around for something.  Risky play that worked although we didn't score.  

Sabres are my second fav team and they are hurting right now but they still have some good young players.  I went to Buffalo and watched the Canucks blow it at the end of the game last year.  Doesn't look like that will happen as much this year, and love to see some pay back.  

Is Miller going to start?

Ya he's getting close to a much wimpier slightly faster than old Dana Murzyn lol

Archived