The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 2, Blues 1

TheRussianRocket.

Just now, knucklehead91 said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT A SICK GOAL IN OVERTIME!!!! ANOTHER GAME WHERE EVERY PLAYER WAS EXCELLENT!! SBISA MY HOMEBOY LOOKED GREAT AGAIN! 

Yes, he has played three solid games.  He's a better skater than I remember.  Plus, he's very physical too.  

AND HE DELIVERS - NO CHARGE!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Darius71 said:

4th line is solid too.  You have a couple owly smart vets on that line.  say what you want about Burrows and Dorsett, they fit that role perfectly.

and Gaunce won a lot of battles tonight and faced off pretty well.  Nothing wrong with that 4th line with the way they forecheck.  

I have watched a lot of hockey this year and no one has defended the neutral zone like the Canucks. I think Hansen might be the best of the bunch in neutral zone, probably in the whole league.  This is exactly why the flames and oilers have been scored on like crazy all year.   The gaps, the breakaways, the lack of back checking.  It's really team effort out there.  This will be a playoff team.  The goaltending and defense will lead the way.  Willie has to take a lot of credit for this.  He is picking a system that suits our personnel.  Stay thirsty Willie!

Archived