The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jets VS the Leafs

TNucks1

11 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

with how exciting the jets are as a team, and the fans they have, who wouldn't want to play there. i get that winnipeg isn't the greatest city in the world but that's a city with smart fans who appreciate their teams

Big time. That's why I became a Jets fan. 

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

with how exciting the jets are as a team, and the fans they have, who wouldn't want to play there. i get that winnipeg isn't the greatest city in the world but that's a city with smart fans who appreciate their teams

That's an understatement.

Must suck to have a lot of money and live in a city that doesn't offer you many options for splurging it.

doubt that Edmonton is doing better then the Jets,but also we have a good group and most teams now are getting great young players,

I think the Jets got the better pure goal scorer but Toronto has the better playmaker and being a center always helps

The Jets have some great young players on the team right now, Laine,Sheiflle, Ehlers and a bunch in the system waiting at the door. Chevy was called out a lot in the beginning but has made some great draft picks and shrewd moves on the trade front, very patient smart GM building though the draft. Having the 2nd pick in the draft this year was like striking gold, it was literally the best position to be in.

Archived