The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Weekend of October (22-23) 2016

13 hours ago, Neversummer said:

I feel bad for Gully ... he got a chance to be head coach again but man, if he fails, I think his calling in life is to be an assistant coach.

He's a really good guy, and an assistant coach for an NHL team is a good job.

I'm watching the heritage classic and it got me thinking to the one the nucks played in and how torts ruined the whole thing choosing to start lack instead of Lou. That was the icing on the cake, still pisses me off how that all ended up. Made us look like a joke of a franchise.  

Thank God Gillis was let go and Linden and Benning cleaned house.

This site is garbage. Still have to sign in every time I want to put my two cents in. Pencilnecks rule the world. My point - the NHL has become the "No Hit League". The pacification of hockey's top league is well underway. Proof in point - Lucic finishes a check on Ehlers......penalty. I'm not a Lucic fan but c'mon, that's ridiculous.  

2 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

This site is garbage. Still have to sign in every time I want to put my two cents in. Pencilnecks rule the world. My point - the NHL has become the "No Hit League". The pacification of hockey's top league is well underway. Proof in point - Lucic finishes a check on Ehlers......penalty. I'm not a Lucic fan but c'mon, that's ridiculous.  

Probably would have been fine if his hand hadn't ended up in Ehlers' face right in front of the ref.

28 minutes ago, Lateralus91 said:

Probably would have been fine if his hand hadn't ended up in Ehlers' face right in front of the ref.

Probably but there you have it. My point in case. A face wash is a penalty these days. Flowers and lollipops for everyone. A softer controlled society of sheep. 1984. 

2 hours ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

I'm watching the heritage classic and it got me thinking to the one the nucks played in and how torts ruined the whole thing choosing to start lack instead of Lou. That was the icing on the cake, still pisses me off how that all ended up. Made us look like a joke of a franchise.  

Thank God Gillis was let go and Linden and Benning cleaned house.

Gillis was still able to land our future starter for Luongo.

Archived