Erik Gudbranson 
Erik Gudbranson
Luca Sbisa 
Luca Sbisa
Philip Larsen 
Philip Larsen

Goalies
 Ryan Miller Jacob Markstrom 

Sorry if I posted the GDT a tad late. The game will be broadcasted on Sportsnet Vancouver as mentioned in the topic title. You can also listen to the game on the radio on Team 1040. I will also provide updates on line combinations during morning skate.

We're finally back home where we remain unbeaten. Hopefully we come up big tonight. 3-1 Canucks win. 

GCG!

One could make the argument that Stecher fills Tanev's role better than Tryamkin but it'll be interesting to see if this motivates Tryamkin or instead generates discontent with the Canucks.  Perhaps something needs to click for Tryamkin that spending a bit of time in the AHL is not a failure.  Hopefully Stecher's call up shows him that the Canucks will give opportunities if a guy plays well.

2 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I dropped Edler from my fantasy team last night.....so that probably means he'll play like a Norris calibre D man tonight. 

4-2 Canucks. 

Dude happens to me all the time... as soon as I drop a Canuck they get hot... Hope he scores a hatty! 
_____

Sadly I have a date tonight and can't give my 100% focus to the Elite Vancouver Canucks. Hopefully she doesn't mind me watching over her shoulder much at the restaurant... worst part is, I have to behave since it's a first date and can't get animated, scream and/or cheer. 

Doesn't get any bigger than this 7 games into the season. Absolute must win! 

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

Dude happens to me all the time... as soon as I drop a Canuck they get hot... Hope he scores a hatty! 
_____

Sadly I have a date tonight and can't give my 100% focus to the Elite Vancouver Canucks. Hopefully she doesn't mind me watching over her shoulder much at the restaurant... worst part is, I have to behave since it's a first date and can't get animated, scream and/or cheer. 

Doesn't get any bigger than this 7 games into the season. Absolute must win! 

don't do it lol. be yourself! don't conform and play the I'm different then I portray game lol.  cheer for your vancouver canucks! or don't watch at all lol.  be yourself!!! I belieeeveee Apollo!

12 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

don't do it lol. be yourself! don't conform and play the I'm different then I portray game lol.  cheer for your vancouver canucks! or don't watch at all lol.  be yourself!!! I belieeeveee Apollo!

Dude even my bestest of friends get scared of me during games hahaha 

Trust me I need to tone it down slightly tonight :ph34r::ph34r:

Archived