The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The harsh truth edition 1.

orcasgonewild

13 minutes ago, orcasgonewild said:

Who cares they are losing anyways. Why you got to point out stupid things. Im not trying to be mean but you can't contribute anything else to the converstaion? But thanks anyways...

This topic has been abused by people with much more coherent writing skills over the last few years. If you want a hockey conversation around here you can start by editing your garbage of a thread into something someone might want to read. Right now it just seems like someone stole your candy.

7 minutes ago, Green Building said:

This topic has been abused by people with much more coherent writing skills over the last few years. If you want a hockey conversation around here you can start by editing your garbage of a thread into something someone might want to read. Right now it just seems like someone stole your candy.

Is that some sort of cheesy speech trying to make me change my opininon? Or try to make fun of the way I write things? Right now it seems to me as though just because we don't share an opinion you attempt to write in a way that u might think will make me realise the errors in my way or something. I'm sorry but I'm not a stupid millennial that needs to be high fived every time I do something good. I agree with you, I might not have the skills like everyone else here but I have formed an opininon and I will stick with it. I didn't mean to insult u its just the way I write my messages. 

6 minutes ago, orcasgonewild said:

Is that some sort of cheesy speech trying to make me change my opininon? Or try to make fun of the way I write things? Right now it seems to me as though just because we don't share an opinion you attempt to write in a way that u might think will make me realise the errors in my way or something. I'm sorry but I'm not a stupid millennial that needs to be high fived every time I do something good. I agree with you, I might not have the skills like everyone else here but I have formed an opininon and I will stick with it. I didn't mean to insult u its just the way I write my messages. 

I'm not insulted. You needn't change your message if you believe it, just the delivery of it if you wish to engage in a conversation. I mean come on man, re-read your original post and tell me with a straight face that you aren't all over the map. 

1 hour ago, orcasgonewild said:

Educate myself? It doesn't take ten years to tank you goof. Edmonton just sucks at everything that's why they are where they were. It takes 1-3 years for a team like ours because we have some talent unlike toronto or Edmonton did. We suck already, idk about you but Whats so great about watching a hockey game that we look tired and don't score till the third period... maybe. Grow up bro if they don't do something we ain't gonna finish in a playoff position and we'll finish in a bad drafting spot. 

I think what he was trying to point out is that Edmonton was planning on a 3 year rebuild, but their draft picks didn't turn out.  Which is one of the reasons they had a 10 year rebuild.  If we tank there is no guarantee that we draft a future franchise player or that we get the first overall pick.  Your right we probably won't get a playoff position this year.  I would much rather watch a team that has a chance to win.  Toronto iced an AHL team last year.  I would not watch that all year.

Archived