The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Weekend of October (29-30) 2016

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

OMG MTL-TOR can't score! Panic!!!!

I don't know about that. I checked yesterday I think MTL had twice as many goals as Canucks and Toronto had like 10 more goals, that's more than a goal per game more than Canucks. 

MTL just scored as I type this. 

7 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I don't know about that. I checked yesterday I think MTL had twice as many goals as Canucks and Toronto had like 10 more goals, that's more than a goal per game more than Canucks. 

MTL just scored as I type this. 

Do you know what a joke is?

1 minute ago, Jam126 said:

Do you know what a joke is?

sometimes, it's the internet, difficult to tell. i am one of those who have been concerned about Canucks lack of scoring from the summer. 

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm not surprised Shea Weber is lights out in Montreal. He may not have the personality of Subban, but he's a damn good defenceman. 

Some fans might love Subban's personality but the players couldn't stand him in MTL. Neither could the coaches and mgmt. It was all about PK, all the time is a quote i read coming out of MTL. The guy can't shut up even for a moment. 

Weber brings stability and leadership. He's better defensively, physically and scores more goals, especially on the PP. On top of this according to MTL players his presence and leadership in the room is amazing. MTL captain Pacioretty said Weber has such a presence about him and it has been noticeable since the moment he walked in to the dressing room. 

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

sometimes, it's the internet, difficult to tell. i am one of those who have been concerned about Canucks lack of scoring from the summer. 

I would agree if it was typed in a serious way. But if someone intentionally puts multiple exclamation marks that's a good giveaway. And also the fact that he said that both teams aren't scoring which is false should also be a good giveaway.

5 minutes ago, Jam126 said:

I would agree if it was typed in a serious way. But if someone intentionally puts multiple exclamation marks that's a good giveaway. And also the fact that he said that both teams aren't scoring which is false should also be a good giveaway.

Ok homie, go have a beer, it's saturday night, quit hounding me cus i didn't get a joke, It's not like I told him to f off or anything, i left a totally normal msg back. 

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Ok homie, go have a beer, it's saturday night, quit hounding me cus i didn't get a joke, It's not like I told him to f off or anything, i left a totally normal msg back. 

I'm just saying it was kind of pointless... As is this conversation...

:P

Marner, Nylander, Matthews, O'reilly, just 4 very young kids TO has, they are doing their rebuild the right way. 

Not surprise, Lou, Babcock, Shannahan are running the show. 

What an exciting team to watch. Good things ahead for TO, just like EDM and WPG

Archived