The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Weekend of October (29-30) 2016

Grabner with a hat trick.. we got rid of him for Mason Raymond?? i never understood that move.. they were similar players but Grabner definitely had more potential and can also play the PK.. he's pretty reliable to get you 15-20 goals imo.. other than that off season in TO he's pretty much on pace to score 15-20 every year.. and other than the first year he didn't always play with Tavares for those of you that wanted to say coz he plays with Tavares..

8 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Grabner with a hat trick.. we got rid of him for Mason Raymond?? i never understood that move.. they were similar players but Grabner definitely had more potential and can also play the PK.. he's pretty reliable to get you 15-20 goals imo.. other than that off season in TO he's pretty much on pace to score 15-20 every year.. and other than the first year he didn't always play with Tavares for those of you that wanted to say coz he plays with Tavares..

The player you described is basically Mason Raymond. 

And Raymond had just come off a 25 goal season and was only 25 years old. There's no way a contending team would've chosen Grabner over him.

26 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

The player you described is basically Mason Raymond. 

And Raymond had just come off a 25 goal season and was only 25 years old. There's no way a contending team would've chosen Grabner over him.

i'd still keep grabner on the roster.. or even another year in the minor.. it's not like he's becoming an UFA.. and gillis goes and overpays for ballard lol.. 

Archived