The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will replace Uncle Willie as Coach ?

RU SERIOUS

Honestly, i don't care if our club wins or loses this year.  It is about the process  and the development.

I want to see Sven and Bo on the top line.

I want to see a new powerplay one with players that can/will shoot the puck.

I want to see Tryamkin

I want to see Virtanen play 15 minutes per game and not on the 4th line.

Basically i don't care about where we finish this year.  I just want to see our younger players used properly and developed....  If Willie continues to give our younger players less minutes and next to no offensive zone starts.... Willie will need to go.  

This is a development year not a Stanley Cup year....

Just now, MJDDawg said:

Geez, I wonder how this thread will turn out.

Someone wants a ban. I'm sure the mods will be more than willing to oblige.

Hardly worth a ban - when speaking the truth.   Problem in this city is the acceptance of a losing culture.   If more people left those seats empty the management would take things more seriously rather than sit back and watch tings disintegrate over the next 10 years.   Let management know how p'd off the people of Vancouver are with the endless sub-standard boring hockey we've had for the last 5 years and likely to have for another 7-10 the way things are going.  If Management/ownership start feeling the heat in the kitchen and can't deal with it then sell the team to a management ownership group that is committed to bring a cup to this city.  WE DESERVE IT.  It's been almost 50 years !!!!!

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Hardly worth a ban - when speaking the truth.   Problem in this city is the acceptance of a losing culture.   If more people left those seats empty the management would take things more seriously rather than sit back and watch tings disintegrate over the next 10 years.   Let management know how p'd off the people of Vancouver are with the endless sub-standard boring hockey we've had for the last 5 years and likely to have for another 7-10 the way things are going.  If Management/ownership start feeling the heat in the kitchen and can't deal with it then sell the team to a management ownership group that is committed to bring a cup to this city.  WE DESERVE IT.  It's been almost 50 years !!!!!

This city has never had a problem with leaving those seats empty. Hence the 'we're going to make the playoffs' marketing cry every summer, even in mid-rebuild.

Archived