The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Maybe This Is for the Best

Nex is my ex

7 hours ago, Baggins said:

He could be if he used his wingers.

He won't learn if he doesn't trust them.

I say Horvat with Daniel

Henrik with Virtanen

Let's get these young guys ready, there is no better way to develop offensive instincts than to play with true artists like the Sedins.

Oh, and there is no point at all in firing Wille, there isn't a coach living or dead that could whip this dead horse any harder

I hope your happy Aquaman.....your paying for this crap

20 hours ago, LaBamba said:

Welcome my son. 

Lets face it. Every single person who is a fan of this team has said this to themselves whether they like it or not. Even the ultra homers

What I am most afraid of is Trader Jim getting ravaged by a predator like Bowman again. He now has the taste of Benning blood after the forsling kill. I can feel Jim's desperation. He ran his mouth about how much of a playoff team we are far too much over the offseason and I'm afraid his pride will result in a huge mistake

That is my only fear heading into this slide. Otherwise, let nature take its course. 

Welcome back, Desi.

22 hours ago, clam linguine said:

If only you were here at the end of last year!   Imagine a 1-2-3 punch of Austin Matthews-Nolan Patrick- Bo Horvat!  Better late than never I guess.

We cold have had a better chance at those picks if Willie had just let the team slither out thur the end of the season.  Instead he had the team on late season winning streak for what?   To keep his job!!!     It cost us a chance at first overall and in the end Willie was just delaying the inevitable fate that awaits him as Interim-Temp Coach.   His time is approaching - FAST !

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

We cold have had a better chance at those picks if Willie had just let the team slither out thur the end of the season.  Instead he had the team on late season winning streak for what?   To keep his job!!!     It cost us a chance at first overall and in the end Willie was just delaying the inevitable fate that awaits him as Interim-Temp Coach.   His time is approaching - FAST !

I am not a fan or foe of Willie....but all we  needed to do was give Bachman some much needed NHL playing time in Cali   lol.  

Sedin's replacement(s) need to, and will come through Free Agency.  

If you're talking about drafting a player next year, you're looking at 4-5 years before you see that player doing well in the NHL.  

5 hours ago, terrible.dee said:

He won't learn if he doesn't trust them.

I say Horvat with Daniel

Henrik with Virtanen

Let's get these young guys ready, there is no better way to develop offensive instincts than to play with true artists like the Sedins.

Oh, and there is no point at all in firing Wille, there isn't a coach living or dead that could whip this dead horse any harder

I hope your happy Aquaman.....your paying for this crap

Do you honestly believe the crap you post? He's played with Dorsett, Burrows, Baertschi, Vertanen, Ericksson, and Sutter. And just this season. There's 4 veterans in that group and 2 young guys, but no...he doesn't trust anybody and has to do it himself. Give me a break.

Archived