The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Discussion) Canucks Deja Vu

Knucks16

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Hold on! Are you saying we should have traded the Sedins like three years ago?! There's just so much excitement in your post I kinda got confused!

We're on pace to shatter all sorts of records this year!

I want a poutine! Gravy! Cheese curds! French fries! Got any pepper?! Damn this is good! Real good! Guuuuuuud!

No I didn't say anything about the Sedins. They are obviously here to stay  till they retire;) but they need some serious help! They need some scoring relief! Way to much pressure on the Sedins! Imo:)

25 minutes ago, Just Jimmy said:

Well you had credibility on the original post until you said this...

oh and Mods could you please delete some of these troll posts....i'd rather see those annoying armchair coaching line projections then these mustache posts. 

Lol! I totally agree with you on the mustache post! I'm  just Saying AV is a much better fit for us the WD;)

10 hours ago, Knucks16 said:

2. Coaching! For obvious reasons! Willie just does not work with today's style of hockey! This is full on offence, speed and skill type of style! Sure he decent on the back end! But that's all he has to offer. and honestly he's mediocre at that at best! Maybe give lines more time to play with each other to develop chemistry! Instead of switching lines every five fricken minutes! Chemistry is key! when developing into a line to score  goals or whatever that might be in particular!  he has no clue,  About special teams, powerplay or any offence matters, imho!

Seems to be no system to Canucks coaching, why not put lines together for longer duration so players get to know what to expect with their plays? Maybe split the Sedins up as centers on different lines. Finding a good coach will probably happen in the off season but Willies method is not effective.

I actually think this team isn't as bad as we're seeing and the coach is mostly to blame.He's like most of our former coaches who keep around useless guys instead of bringing in those who are playing well.Would call out the GM too for bringing back Burrows when the universe didn't want him back here.

1 hour ago, oldnews said:

Image result for desjardins stache

you guys wanted someone that could develop, show the young guys the way, who's been there.

very few coaches bring a better stache than that.

I don't understand your statement? How is WD developing our young prospects? How is he showing  anyone on this team the way? Unless your just being totally sarcastic lol;) tell me cause I'm so curious of what ur saying?

This team is in need of serious help! And no one has the Balls to admit the fact that this team is spiralling downwards! It's just not about being 11 games in! And things will not turn around for us! This is gonna be ongoing spiral downwards! until somebody actually steps up and start working on this fragile team!

On 2016-11-04 at 10:13 AM, LateNightBus said:

Seems to be no system to Canucks coaching, why not put lines together for longer duration so players get to know what to expect with their plays? Maybe split the Sedins up as centers on different lines. Finding a good coach will probably happen in the off season but Willies method is not effective.

One more season of pain! Ahhhhh this is gonna be a long season! At least one good thing comes from WD at the end of the Painful and aghony season! Maybe we get a top three pick in the first round! Even though! The draft is pretty weak this coming, then last year! Wow I my as well go cheer on the raptors! Cause I don't know if I can bare watching my team getting shalacked most of the season:(

Archived