The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Move Pedan to forward and start him on the 4th line

*Buzzsaw*

With Hansen's injury, this season is rapidly going into the toilet, so there is no point in worrying about wins.

What Canucks need to do is ensure its younger skilled players like Stecher are not injured.

We need to have some enforcement on the ice.

In my opinion we need to call up Pedan, activate him as a forward, and put him on the 4th line.  Maybe he won't score, but he can scate, he can hit, and he can enforce.

If we have Pedan, Tryamkin and Gudbranson on the roster, then we have some serious payback on the ice for anyone who decides they are going to mess with the young guys.

It's time to make a statement, if goons want to cheapshot our skilled guys, they will face a large and angry response.

36 minutes ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

With Hansen's injury, this season is rapidly going into the toilet, so there is no point in worrying about wins.

What Canucks need to do is ensure its younger skilled players like Stecher are not injured.

We need to have some enforcement on the ice.

In my opinion we need to call up Pedan, activate him as a forward, and put him on the 4th line.  Maybe he won't score, but he can scate, he can hit, and he can enforce.

If we have Pedan, Tryamkin and Gudbranson on the roster, then we have some serious payback on the ice for anyone who decides they are going to mess with the young guys.

It's time to make a statement, if goons want to cheapshot our skilled guys, they will face a large and angry response.

We have a needed a Pedan type forward on this team since 2010.....

Canuck Management was just too dumb to realize it.   Probably has cost Hank and Danny all kinds of production over the years due to them both being run / cheap shot.

It did not take a genius to figure out Hank and Danny needed a version of Semenko ( rode shotty for Gretz ).

Why our management did not get this sorted out 5 years is beyond comprehension....

Brilliant op, let's continue to play dead-puck era hockey. That'll help us.

Maybe we can call up someone with speed and skill from Utica to help us actually...you know...score. 

Oh wait, there is literally nobody down on the farm.

Just now, MJDDawg said:

Brilliant op, let's continue to play dead-puck era hockey. That'll help us.

Maybe we can call up someone with speed and skill from Utica to help us actually...you know...score. 

Oh wait, there is literally nobody down on the farm.

The Glyers of the early to mid 70's won two Cups by going heavy and mean, while other teams were smaller and fast.  Maybe we can beat the hell out of our opponents?  :)

I'd bring Pedan in to play against the Leafs in December but for now I'd have Labate and Zelewski in. 

Far as I'm concerned they should be playing anyway over Skille and Burrows we'd be much faster and stronger better equipped of run and beat some deserved punks that pulled that $hit last night.

1 hour ago, pluralsight said:

Gotta love all these panic moves after one game, against the Leafs of all teams. The Canucks just need to focus on winning the next game, before they start heading towards rock bottom. And adding Pedan to the fourth line will probably start the fall. 

It's an eight game losing streak.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Hey, maybe he can help us score by being an amazing screen too, that would be a huge plus. Like, on top of the butt whoopings he'll lay out, hopefully.

I like what you're putting down OP.

yah like Zalewski or labate is going to get us a cup.....

I say bring up Pedan and lets start protecting Sedins and our younger prospects...

12 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

yah like Zalewski or labate is going to get us a cup.....

I say bring up Pedan and lets start protecting Sedins and our younger prospects...

To be fair to Labate, he's not afraid to throw em and has a better shot than Pedan. 

But Pedan is way scarier

Archived