The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jacob Markstrom's new mask

-Vintage Canuck-

What do you think?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for those wondering:

2015/16

markstrom2.jpgmarkstromretro1.jpg

2014/15

465202402.jpg

2013/14

140411150544-vancouver-canucks-jacob-mar

my favourite would actually be the retro one (have always preferred the black/yellow/orange colour scheme), but after that I agree with @CanuckGAME that his first one was the best. slightly better than the current one and I didn't really like the Johnny Canuck one.

Will reserve judgement on the new one until he actually wears it. But I think he should've done something like the style of the black retro one rather than the ear/hair.

-thanks http://ilovegoalies.blogspot.ca/ for the pics

3 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

A -5 means I made 5 people cry. How is that a bad thing?

IMG_0576.PNG

I kind of find it funny that you can be a "negative nancy" in the canucks forum, off-topic or heck the great Subban forum, but your most down-voted post is an opinion on mask design LOL! 

Either way man, keep at er, you provide me with many laughs and some poignant insight into hockey in this forum. 

21 hours ago, LaBamba said:

Ugliest mask I have seen a Canuck goalie have in a while. I prefer the simple straight lines of a vintage 90's mask. Kirk McLean's for example in simple and memorable. Luongo's bone white one was also very simple and classy. 

This looks like a joke. 

Seems like a bit of an overreaction.

But then again, that's your opinion, and I personally like it.

11 hours ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

I kind of find it funny that you can be a "negative nancy" in the canucks forum, off-topic or heck the great Subban forum, but your most down-voted post is an opinion on mask design LOL! 

Either way man, keep at er, you provide me with many laughs and some poignant insight into hockey in this forum. 

Clearly the mask is a bust. Trade it with Subban for a 3rd round pick.

Archived