The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Steve Darling to run for the Liberals in Burnaby-Lougheed.

ShakyWalton

3 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

fg.jpg

Hey I recognize that place.  Willy woodenshoes and the former Socred/Alliance members and the then mayor of Vancouver were all for it.  But then it failed like their parties and they became the BC Liberals.

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Hey I recognize that place.  Willy woodenshoes and the former Socred/Alliance members and the then mayor of Vancouver were all for it.  But then it failed like their parties and they became the BC Liberals.

Idea was ahead of its time....

38 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Idea was ahead of its time....

I was making a joke... I'll get you the money!!! man that was funny. 

But yes agri tourism is a very good idea. People scoffed at Kelowna having a wine industry but look at it now, its world class. 

3 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

I was making a joke... I'll get you the money!!! man that was funny. 

But yes agri tourism is a very good idea. People scoffed at Kelowna having a wine industry but look at it now, its world class. 

Farm-to-table   Woot Woot....  Hipsters love it...

20 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

Farm-to-table   Woot Woot....  Hipsters love it...

You really have no idea what you're talking about..."farm to table" or agri tourism nets the Okanagan Valley Almost $800 million in annual revenue out of a province wide $3.4 billion

Hipsters love it.

So do farm and orchard owners, spin off businesses and the thousands of employees who benefit from these jobs

Not to mention of course the actual cash generated from agricultural sales themselves.

In other words, let the big people talk, go back to cheerleading

11 minutes ago, nucklehead said:

I guess, if you call minimum wage labor jobs benefitting.

Hey now...only minimum wage for TFW's

Clark DID consider and IS considering allowing Petronas to bring in foriegn labour to build their plant to keep costs down.  And why not right?

It's good for the people.....<_<

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

You really have no idea what you're talking about..."farm to table" or agri tourism nets the Okanagan Valley Almost $800 million in annual revenue out of a province wide $3.4 billion

Hipsters love it.

So do farm and orchard owners, spin off businesses and the thousands of employees who benefit from these jobs

Not to mention of course the actual cash generated from agricultural sales themselves.

In other words, let the big people talk, go back to cheerleading

Heh  Warhippy.   I love the Okanagan.

Christy Clark is MLA up there i think. Funny though, as i never realized she even lived there..... 

27 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Heh  Warhippy.   I love the Okanagan.

Christy Clark is MLA up there i think. Funny though, as i never realized she even lived there..... 

She doesn't.  She holds a hole in the wall building for her office owns no property here and does not even visit here unless it's for a press release of some sort.

Lie upon lie upon lie she gave people in the last election when she ran here after losing her own home riding.

13 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

She doesn't.  She holds a hole in the wall building for her office owns no property here and does not even visit here unless it's for a press release of some sort.

Lie upon lie upon lie she gave people in the last election when she ran here after losing her own home riding.

Why would the good people of Kelowna vote for an MLA that does not even live in their community...  ?  Makes zero sense.....  

6 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Your mla is Ashton not Crispy Crunch.

6 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

Why would the good people of Kelowna vote for an MLA that does not even live in their community...  ?  Makes zero sense.....  

The ndp makes "zero sense". Truthfully though, I do agree with you. If someone loses their riding, leader or not they shouldn't open up a safe seat. Unfortunately it happens to much, Dave Barrett did it as well so the ndp takes advantage of this also, not to mention what just happened in Alberta.

Floor crossing and switching ridings is a joke. I have said this for years, floor crossings should require a by-election. 

Archived