The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Steve Darling to run for the Liberals in Burnaby-Lougheed.

ShakyWalton

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

You want to brag about the fast growing city in BC getting a new  hospital that is way undersized .   Wow....

Why don't you take about the Canadian Supreme Court just ruling that your BC Liberal Party stole 400 million from BC  Special Needs kids each year for the  last 15 years.... ?

BC Liberals  =  CROOKS and THIEVES

Yah the whole "crook" thing might apply if it had been done secretly. A lot of people back in 2002 didn't want the BC teachers union to have full control of class size... is that really the best option? I don't think so. They tried, it was fought out in court, and now its done. To call it "thieves" is kind of silly.

You want to make it sound like nothing is going on other than illegal stuff, thats just BS and you know it.

10 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Yah the whole "crook" thing might apply if it had been done secretly. A lot of people back in 2002 didn't want the BC teachers union to have full control of class size... is that really the best option? I don't think so. They tried, it was fought out in court, and now its done. To call it "thieves" is kind of silly.

You want to make it sound like nothing is going on other than illegal stuff, thats just BS and you know it.

Too bad the Canadian Supreme Court     SAYS YOU ARE WRONG >>>>>>

Only a crook would tear up a legal contract.  Then fire / lay off   3500 people.   Pocket the savings.......  

GOOD thing CANADA has a Supreme Court  to control   the   corrupt BC CARTEL    (  corrupt  BC Liberals ) 

Thank God  i am Canadian and at least our  federal government has morals and ethics. 

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Only a crook would tear up a legal contract.  Then fire / lay off   3500 people.   Pocket the savings.......  

GOOD thing CANADA has a Supreme Court  to control   the   corrupt BC CARTEL    (  corrupt  BC Liberals ) 

Thank God  i am Canadian and at least our  federal government has morals and ethics. 

OK as long as you are being objective. My kid went through the BC system over nearly all of that time. I know what the system was like 1st hand. You sound ridiculous.

1 minute ago, S'all Good Man said:

OK as long as you are being objective. My kid went through the BC system over nearly all of that time. I know what the system was like 1st hand. You sound ridiculous.

As long as your kid didn't have any ESL issues, or wasn't a special needs student, I'm sure your kid did OK. Think of all the libraries, special needs teachers, and schools in general that were underfunded by this band of merrymen and women. All because of her decision as Minister of Education.

This whole court case is the result of a huge pi**ing contest between C C, and the VSB, as well as the BCTF. An entire generation of kids and teachers suffered because of it. A question? Where does this leave the fired VSB? Can they be re-instated because of this Court decision? Might be a good question for Steve Darling to answer.

1 minute ago, johngould21 said:

As long as your kid didn't have any ESL issues, or wasn't a special needs student, I'm sure your kid did OK. Think of all the libraries, special needs teachers, and schools in general that were underfunded by this band of merrymen and women. All because of her decision as Minister of Education.

Yup it wasn't great. Like I posted earlier, a lot of my kids teachers used her to help out with some of those kids. But there was a major issue at stake on controlling class size, that the union at the time wouldn't budge on. After seeing the system I don't want the union controlling things like that, they are very far left in this province and who knows how low they would go? I would have much preferred that the union agreed to a model where parents, teachers and the province made class size decisions but the union said no. Its not as one-sided as King makes it out to be.

This whole court case is the result of a huge pi**ing contest between C C, and the VSB, as well as the BCTF. An entire generation of kids and teachers suffered because of it. A question? Where does this leave the fired VSB? Can they be re-instated because of this Court decision? Might be a good question for Steve Darling to answer.

Exactly. It sucked on all sides and there's blame for all of them in this.

4 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Yup it wasn't great. Like I posted earlier, a lot of my kids teachers used her to help out with some of those kids. But there was a major issue at stake on controlling class size, that the union at the time wouldn't budge on. After seeing the system I don't want the union controlling things like that, they are very far left in this province and who knows how low they would go? I would have much preferred that the union agreed to a model where parents, teachers and the province made class size decisions but the union said no. Its not as one-sided as King makes it out to be.

Too funny. You justifying theft.

Luckily my parents taught me right and wrong when i was a kid.   Clearly BC Liberals and yourself never learned it. 

Luckily we have a Canadian Supreme Court that knows how to handle criminals and corrupt politicians. 

Exactly. It sucked on all sides and there's blame for all of them in this.

Sure, but at the end of the day we have leaders who make the final decision. In this case, it was not only antagonistic and wrong, it was illegal. 

There is blame to go around, but it's not equal. The liberals under Clark have earned this blame through their actions. Not anyone else's.

21 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

This kind of antagonistic silliness doesn't really fly bud. Act like a grown up in conversation if you want to be in one. 

38 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

You want to brag about the fast growing city in BC getting a new  hospital that is way undersized .   Wow....

Why don't you take about the Canadian Supreme Court just ruling that your BC Liberal Party stole 400 million from BC  Special Needs kids each year for the  last 15 years.... ?

So did the special needs kids from across the province have to get no services for the last 15 years to pay for the Surrey Hospital.....

Wow thats one sad story about BC Liberal corruption and steal from our taxpayers....

BC Liberals  =  CROOKS and THIEVES 

Don't use facts.  When you use facts they get quiet.  So quiet you can hear an email being deleted...3 times

10 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Why should they have budged? Every year the Ministry puts out all these new programs and plans knowing full well, the existing staff doesn't have the time or resources to do any of them. The teachers are already working for the parents, its the Province that puts more on the table.

6 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Too funny. You justifying theft.

Luckily my parents taught me right and wrong when i was a kid.   Clearly BC Liberals and yourself never learned it. 

Luckily we have a Canadian Supreme Court that knows how to handle criminals and corrupt politicians. 

I'm not justifying anything. I'm saying your characterization of it is wrong. No I'm not a supporter of unions controlling class size. That doesn't make a person a criminal. Well maybe to you and hip.

Why should they have budged? Every year the Ministry puts out all these new programs and plans knowing full well, the existing staff doesn't have the time or resources to do any of them. The teachers are already working for the parents, its the Province that puts more on the table.

Some are. Some weren't doing much. Teachers have incredible benefits and holidays, more than most, they're hardly suffering. To give them full control over class size isn't workable, no one could afford that.

I'm not justifying anything. I'm saying your characterization of it is wrong. No I'm not a supporter of unions controlling class size. That doesn't make a person a criminal. Well maybe to you and hip.

Thank you. You just proved my point.

7 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Hows that social housing project going for you in Burnaby?

Do I live in Burnaby?  No.  How's that education system?  Hospital situation?  Affordable housing?  Full time jobs with benefits?  Ohh how about that trillion dollar LNG fund and those 100's of thousands of jobs by 2017?

Newsflash champ.  EVERY SINGLE election since the liberals came in to power, 18 months pre election they offer up a lot of goodies.  Most of which then never occur.  It is fact.  They have a record of doing this.  But keep pointing the finger at other people who are NOT running the government to deflect from the seriousness of the situation.

Some are. Some weren't doing much. Teachers have incredible benefits and holidays, more than most, they're hardly suffering. To give them full control over class size isn't workable, no one could afford that.

Lies, Lies and more Lies.  Are you sure you don't work for the BC Liberals ?  

You seem good at justifying breaking the Law.

We need a Canadian Supreme Court to protect Canadian citizens from   people like you.

So glad i am Canadian......    At least federally we have a moral government  / legal Court System.    

Not like here in BC   /  Mexico  North 

Just now, Warhippy said:

Do I live in Burnaby?  No.  How's that education system?  Hospital situation?  Affordable housing?  Full time jobs with benefits?  Ohh how about that trillion dollar LNG fund and those 100's of thousands of jobs by 2017?

Newsflash champ.  EVERY SINGLE election since the liberals came in to power, 18 months pre election they offer up a lot of goodies.  Most of which then never occur.  It is fact.  They have a record of doing this.  But keep pointing the finger at other people who are NOT running the government to deflect from the seriousness of the situation.

I'm waiting for another hard hat moment with CC announcing the new St Pauls hospital. For the 15th time!

47 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Legal stuff

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-teachers-win-landmark-supreme-court-of-canada-victory

Kind of funny teachers continue to win landmark cases against the government that you swear is not doing anything wrong but the courts continue to say are.

Archived