The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Steve Darling to run for the Liberals in Burnaby-Lougheed.

ShakyWalton

1 minute ago, johngould21 said:

Excuse me, but that's a fact my friend! That's how it IS!

Trolls gonna troll.

Remember the bc Liberals paid a fortune in what they called digital influencers last election 

Their cure for the employment issue

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Part of me wants to ignore you.  The other part wants to laugh as you get hit by a transit bus driven by a former teacher then wait giggling as you get stuck waiting for an ambulance staffed by under qualified EMTs only to be stuck in a hallway instead of going to er 

But that would be petty and pettiness is for liberals and little people

Yes, don't let that guitar string snap and cut your throat when you're consoling yourself with kumbaya over another dipper loss. Way to bring it down stud. Every once in a while I like to engage with a true blue dipper like yourself, its good for a laugh. You really have no clue how things work.

Just now, S'all Good Man said:

Yes, don't let that guitar string snap and cut your throat when you're consoling yourself with kumbaya over another dipper loss. Way to bring it down stud. Every once in a while I like to engage with a true blue dipper like yourself, its good for a laugh. You really have no clue how things work.

You've really enlightened ME, with your ideas. Bye!

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I post the EXACT answers you're asking for amd you ignore them.

No, you actually didn't. You never posted the NDP plan and how it will make more money. You never explained how Head Dipper Corrigan can justifiably shrug off his civic duties. You just posted a bunch of national issues and tried to blame the BC Liberals for them. You're a joke.

7 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

You've really enlightened ME, with your ideas. Bye!

Right?

I want debate...until I get the facts and then I will insult you and ignore those facts and if you give me more I will just ask for other facts and blame someone else from somewhere else that has NO bearing on the issue I am asking for answers about.

I love dealing with the idiot left like that.  They call themselves liberals yet act like far right wing nuts.

Children the lot of them.  I had actual hopes that the upcoming BC election thread would have more intelligent debate than the US election thread.  If anything it has actually started worse than that one ended.

Same crap different day

22 hours ago, Warhippy said:

You'd  have to be for people with disabilities 

Because anyone defending the liberals needs all the mental help they can get

9 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Right?

I want debate...until I get the facts and then I will insult you and ignore those facts and if you give me more I will just ask for other facts and blame someone else from somewhere else that has NO bearing on the issue I am asking for answers about.

I love dealing with the idiot left like that.  They call themselves liberals yet act like far right wing nuts.

Children the lot of them.  I had actual hopes that the upcoming BC election thread would have more intelligent debate than the US election thread.  If anything it has actually started worse than that one ended.

Same crap different day

:lol:

6 hours ago, S'all Good Man said:

Sure, but you can look at the big indicators to understand where we are at - most trade with Asia, most diversification, most growth, growth in manufacturing, the only budget surplus in Canada. Yes its a dashboard look but its a heck of a good record. And thats pre-Petronas.

On healthcare its also not simple - no province is doing whats needed there imo, cutting ridiculous amounts of admin and really promoting innovation in things like ER visits or home care. Same on housing, tons of innovation needed there too. 

But its easy for us to point these flaws out, what matters to me is, who is best able to develop and execute a plan, and pay for it with the least amount of debt. Right now i haven't seen anything to move me off the Liberals, but like I said, lets see the actual plans. 

Are you seriously trying to tout Asian trade as being due to the BC liberal party- and not just an accident of geography?

On healthcare- you say no province is doing what it should- but this province has been run by the liberals for how long- and no action, hardly a good thing, right.?

And from another of your posts  "I personally don't think its a great idea to give the teachers union full control over class "    You have said that a couple of times and both times it is complete hogwash because:

a) nobody "gave" the teachers complete control of class sizes.

b ) what control they had was negotiated by both sides - then the liberals reneged on the contract and cost the taxpayer $400 mill.  But you talk as if the liberals are so good with the money?

Final thought for now- please stop with the childish name calling.

3 minutes ago, gurn said:

Are you seriously trying to tout Asian trade as being due to the BC liberal party- and not just an accident of geography?

On healthcare- you say no province is doing what it should- but this province has been run by the liberals for how long- and no action, hardly a good thing, right.?

And from another of your posts  "I personally don't think its a great idea to give the teachers union full control over class "    You have said that a couple of times and both times it is complete hogwash because:

b ) what control they had was negotiated by both sides - then the liberals reneged on the contract and cost the taxpayer $400 mill.  But you talk as if the liberals are so good with the money?

Will be much more than that after legal fees etc.

40 minutes ago, gurn said:

1. Nothing happens by "accident". It looks years of things like trade missions and negotiating deals to make that happen. We're doing the same kind of thing right now with the BC-India Business Council. I'm sure Hippy will think more trade with India will just have been some sort of fortunate accident too :P

2. On health - totally agreed. I love what the feds are doing right now forcing the provinces to innovate in order to receive more transfer payments. Its way past time to shake up how we deliver care.

3. Yes, I do think unions have too much say in class size.

4. Name calling - I didn't start it, but I don't back down from it either. 

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Trolls gonna troll.

Remember the bc Liberals paid a fortune in what they called digital influencers last election 

Their cure for the employment issue

If only Clark spent as much time trying to better the Province as she does thinking of ways to stay in power.

37 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

1. Nothing happens by "accident". It looks years of things like trade missions and negotiating deals to make that happen. We're doing the same kind of thing right now with the BC-India Business Council. I'm sure Hippy will think more trade with India will just have been some sort of fortunate accident too :P

2. On health - totally agreed. I love what the feds are doing right now forcing the provinces to innovate in order to receive more transfer payments. Its way past time to shake up how we deliver care.

3. Yes, I do think unions have too much say in class size.

4. Name calling - I didn't start it, but I don't back down from it either. 

1  Who is this "we" you are talking about? I'm hoping you are not one of the several hundered folk being paid for, by the public to spout, Liberal ideology on message boards? Asian trade existed before this Liberal party existed, so it is not a new thing.

2  The provincial liberals are messing up in that field, good that you can see that.

3- Perhaps next time which ever government gets in power will negotiate a deal more to your liking-without breaking binding agreements; and costing taxpayers hundereds of millions of dollars.

4- Ten posts into this thread, with your second post you mention 'dipper" spin and have been using the word, directed at posters in many posts since then, so imo you did start it. And even if somebody else had started it, you didn't have to continue so either way it reflects on you.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎13 at 4:49 PM, ShakyWalton said:

'I worked 20 years in the school system...sorry to say it is happening....cutting school funding since 2002 ....and still going strong...and the old argument about fast ferries has really run its course..something that happened 17 years ago...thats the old Liberal fallback..Glenn Clark tried to give buisness to BCs shipbuilding companies instead of sending contracts overseas which is a great Lib practice...it wasnt a billion.. It took $450 million to build the three ships, and they sold for a total of just over $19 million.

A part of that whole fiasco is that the Liberals turned down a $75 million  offer on those ships because they wanted to have a very public auction, in an attempt to make the NDP look worse. So $400 mill due to breaking the teachers contract then $56 mill for a political exercise, then add in cost overruns on the convention center and before you know it you're talking real money.

3 hours ago, S'all Good Man said:

The inevitable conclusion of this is going to be the opening of special needs schools in BC, and not having these kids integrated in standard schools. I saw this happen in Saskatchewan. We actually need the union to give up control of this issue to an independent council, but I'm not holding my breath.

What a joke.. Yup i really want all the  special needs kids bused in to their own school.....   That would be a disaster...  Going back to 1950 is not the answer......  

Sounds like you should move yourself back to Saskatchewan and recreate 1950  Canada where Special Needs kids were hidden away .....

2 hours ago, S'all Good Man said:

There is a special place in the afterlife for people that steal from the disabled and from educating special needs children.

Karma will be a bitch for BC Liberals and their supporters.....

Archived