The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Stars @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Unfortunately Buffalo doesn't need a right hand D. But maybe we can do a three way with a third team. I'd want more than just Evander back for Tanev though. 

Oh for sure - I was thinking Sbisa + a pick. No one is offering more than that. Too much risk, but lots of upside if he can start acting like a person. 

That was a very entertaining game to watch where we not only scored a bunch of goals but also Tryamkin and Stecher both showed they belong on the roster. Tryamkin had another solid game, throwing his body, Stecher’s 1st  goal was a beauty and I'm sure there are plenty more where that they come. Burrows looked real good with Horvat and Baertschi.    

16 minutes ago, Wonder__Bread said:

I just love the way these Canucks stick together. You can see it in the celebrations for each goal. They're genuinely excited and happy for each other when they score. I don't know it could be that they won tonight and that may be changing the shade of my glasses but they just just have such a good team vibe about them. 

I think we're slowly seeing the characters that Benning is trying to assemble. The Sedins are great and I love them as much as every Canucks fan but they're calmness has always kind of bothered me. I want to see raw emotion and these kids are slowly influencing them which is great. 

Nice insights..the best thing since sliced bread!

Anyone at the game,  Did you see the highschool kids from Abbotsford Senior at the game.. ?

Just hoping they got to the game .  Great game for them to be at after  all the crap they have  been through.....

Those kids and their teachers are heroes for how they handled that  terrible incident....

#AbbyStrong 

32 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Stecher already belongs in our top 4. Time to pull the trigger JB. Tanev + for top 6 BIG scoring winger. Make it happen!!!

You do realize the expansion is at the end of this season right... I feel like people always forget this.

This season is unlike any other season due to the Vegas expansion alone. we should sit pat (as we are doing now) and not get ahead of ourselves.

I love that Tryamkin is starting to lay some very hard, and very  clean, hits now that he's getting comfortable. Even if he does that once or twice per night guys are going to feel it for a while. He put Athanasiou on the IR from that hit against Detroit. 

Archived