The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - Who Killed CDC Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

JAY JAY

Who killed CDC Mafia?

Mafia game.png

Was it done by an individual or was it by a group?
What was their reasoning? Where are these scum?
The suspect list is long and it is up to those few who still believe in Mafia, 

to find the guilty party and make them pay for the interruption
and depression that has filled our lives without Mafia.

Who among this list are the real scum?

Jay Jay
Blue Jay 22
One one two
numb3r 16
Zfetch
DarthMelvin
Stamkos
Beluga Whale
Virtanen87
JohnLocke
falcon45ca
Aladeen
g_bassi13
Where's Wellwood
Qwags
Time Lord
ilduce39
Dr.Strangelove
Alain Vigneault
Intoewsables
Mau5trap
Dral
Kazmanian Devil
Milk and Honey

DO YOU KNOW?

Due to minimal participation this will likely be a Vanilla Game.

Standard rules apply.

http://cdcmafia.wikia.com/wiki/CDC_Mafia_Rulebook

GAME START :  Saturday, December 17 at 7:00 p.m. PDT

FIRST NIGHTFALL:  Sunday, December 18 at 9:00 p.m. PDT

Successive Nightfall every 24 hours

God Kill for two consecutive non vote rounds

In addition to the regular lynch a non-player will be lynched in absentia.

Players will submit by PM in each round, a name from the provided non-player list.

The non-player receiving the most votes will be lynched in absentia.

There is no PMing between players except for the Mafia Team.

Just saw this on the CDC wiki. I lol'd really hard. :lol:

Spoiler

Milk and Honey

71PAGES ON
THIS WIKI
 Edit   Comments0

Milk and Honey began playing CDC mafia in the summer of 2015.

He is best known for being the scummiest tp. Nonetheless as tp he was quite good at hitting scum especially in the early rounds. His final game was Zfetch's La Casa Del Horror(July 31st, 2016) in which he died in the 2nd round. He achieved the rare accomplishment of being lynch'd, MK and VK. He used his final words to announce his retirement.

In the early parts of 2016 he was becoming one of the better players and was learning fast from Begula Whale. He took a couple month break and never got back to his old style of play.

He is well known for having the role of Mr. Satan in Virtanen87's Dragon Ball Z themed game and playing it perfectly by putting some Virtanen, I mean arrogance, into every post.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Reveal hidden contents

Milk and Honey

71PAGES ON
THIS WIKI

Edit   Comments0

He is best known for being the scummiest tp. Nonetheless as tp he was quite good at hitting scum especially in the early rounds. His final game was Zfetch's La Casa Del Horror(July 31st, 2016) in which he died in the 2nd round. He achieved the rare accomplishment of being lynch'd, MK and VK. He used his final words to announce his retirement.

In the early parts of 2016 he was becoming one of the better players and was learning fast from Begula Whale. He took a couple month break and never got back to his old style of play.

He is well known for having the role of Mr. Satan in Virtanen87's Dragon Ball Z themed game and playing it perfectly by putting some Virtanen, I mean arrogance, into every post.

Who wrote that?

It is fairly accurate.

36 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Hide contents

Milk and Honey

71PAGES ON
THIS WIKI

Edit   Comments0

He is best known for being the scummiest tp. Nonetheless as tp he was quite good at hitting scum especially in the early rounds. His final game was Zfetch's La Casa Del Horror(July 31st, 2016)

17 minutes ago, One one two said:

I killed it with this post:

The key similarity here is that I hosted both games.

I killed mafia.

59 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Who wrote that?

It is fairly accurate.

yours truly :P

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Hide contents

Milk and Honey

71PAGES ON
THIS WIKI

Edit   Comments0

its true bae

I would play but im to old for this fast pace game.

reading that game from July is to good. actually worth a read from pages 45-50 then 68-71

may we never forget the following post i made.

context is I just got MK, Lynch and VK in the same round after making the game 70pages. turned out to be the longest game in cdc histoy. mostly cause me tbh. anyhow enjoy the following post.

HELLLL YA

U SEE THAT PEOPLE. I DID IT,  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE IMPOSSIBLE I AM UPSET I AM DEAD BUT SO PROUD I GOT KILLED 3times. Someone go edit cdc mafia wiki on me.

rip JJ's joke

Please stay around stamkos. you aren't that bad I was just being a dick yesterday. 

I have a serious announcement to make.

I have called all of you here on this beautiful day, to announcement the time of Milk and Honey is done. Yes that is right I am retiring. I know this may make some of you happy.(Kaz looking at you <3333) It has been a real pressure to play with you guys over the last couple of years.  I will some of you, others not so much. I haven't been more proud in my life to complete the impossible in my final mafia game, though. This is truly a record-breaking moment and I couldn't have done it without my evil mafia brothers, my potato tp and  my homie the potato vig. I love you all very much. I don't know how much I will be on CDC in the future but y'all will always have a place in my heart. (probably not but it sounds nice) MR is probably upset at how many English mistakes I am doing but I really don't care. Finally, I want to thank the support, love, and acceptance from you lot. You lot have been nothing but first class and Canadian. Nice, polite and drunk. A deadly combo unless you are dral. 

Goodnight y'all. It's been a real pressure. I am really looking forward to my life after mafia. 70pages in 2days mostly because of me, a treble of kills on me, me winning as mafia, and me hosting the first game in a long time that tp won been some of my highlights. Its time for a new chapter and now is the time to begin that chapter.

Thank you and I will leave you with this

GO TP GO!

Archived