The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - Who Killed CDC Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

JAY JAY

You guys need to keep in mind that you can't just fall for it over and over again because that's how you get stuck in an infinite regress. the only winning move at times is to not play. victory comes from being able to recognize those times which takes some skill but mostly brainpower. just don't be stupid guys and we'll be all right here, guys

I'm some sort of vanilla face or smthn

Only things I can gather so far is:
-People who haven't voted yet for sure more likely to be mafia
-Jazz is TP

-112 is likely TP, but i'd watch out for her abundance of posts serving as somewhat of a smokescreen to her scummyness

5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I'm some sort of vanilla face or smthn

Only things I can gather so far is:
-People who haven't voted yet for sure more likely to be mafia
-Jazz is TP

-112 is likely TP, but i'd watch out for her abundance of posts serving as somewhat of a smokescreen to her scummyness

right

5 hours ago, Qwags said:

I d-don't know about this, Rick.

Morty you're smarter than I insinuated earlier. You do know and you just need to trust yourself here. Read Kant's short essay on Enlightenment. You have to think for yourself here. That's the spirit of it all and we can't afford to be spiritless this game.

5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I figure we let One one two solve this game.

It's clear she is so high, that her abstract thoughts and intelligence are unmatchable and should be enough to solve the game.

For sure guys we just have to let me lead the way here. Listen to what I'm writing down, guys, it's important and I went through a lot of shrooms and acid and weed to get it for us this game, guys.

Archived