The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - Who Killed CDC Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

JAY JAY

Just now, One one two said:

Do you guys ever thing about how geometry and art both represent reality in different but decently similar ways and we might be able to look to Euclid for our answers to some of these questions? like using his axioms or something to that effect to get ourselves started.

Have you ever considered the thought that there is a non-linear, non-identifiable euphoric threshold? No person has ever been 10x as happy as the happiest another person has dared to happy.

5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Have you ever considered the thought that there is a non-linear, non-identifiable euphoric threshold? No person has ever been 10x as happy as the happiest another person has dared to happy.

I think you're making a rookie mistake in trying to quantify anything. It's more like infinity which isn't limited and can't be so easily described as 10x and so on.

2 minutes ago, One one two said:

Morty, what do you think? We need some input.

I think you're looking in the wrong place. Euclid told us about shapes, but Newton told us about gravity. Gravity affects all shapes, unless you're in the 37.89th dimension.

1 minute ago, One one two said:

I think you're making a rookie mistake in trying to quantify anything. It's more like infinity which isn't limited and can't be so easily described as 10x and so on.

You might be on to something. How can you quantify anything if most children can't count past 10? Furthermore, what is 10? Is it a 9? Is it an 8? Can it be described or is truly nothing but a placeholder quantifier? Is one really less than two? 

5 hours ago, Qwags said:

I think you're looking in the wrong place. Euclid told us about shapes, but Newton told us about gravity. Gravity affects all shapes, unless you're in the 37.89th dimension.

That's not even a dimension anymore Morty so I think you've missed the mark again. Don't worry about it though Morty keep trying I'm not usually this encouraging to you but we need to think, and fast.

unvote vote effigy

5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

You might be on to something. How can you quantify anything if most children can't count past 10? Furthermore, what is 10? Is it a 9? Is it an 8? Can it be described or is truly nothing but a placeholder quantifier? Is one really less than two? 

What if Godel was wrong and Russel andWhitehead were on the right track with the Principia?

3 minutes ago, One one two said:

That's not even a dimension anymore Morty so I think you've missed the mark again. Don't worry about it though Morty keep trying I'm not usually this encouraging to you but we need to think, and fast.

unvote vote effigy

yKoSyh3.png

Archived