The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - Who Killed CDC Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

JAY JAY

Member that time someone made a thread asking people to state the person they'd most want to physically attack and I said Gordie Howe after a bunch of people posited 'Bettman' and other looked-down-on figures in hockey? This was when his health was declining.

Was I in the wrong to say something so terrible--albeit sort of funny--to make a point? Or was it noble? Man, life

1 hour ago, One one two said:

Member that time someone made a thread asking people to state the person they'd most want to physically attack and I said Gordie Howe after a bunch of people posited 'Bettman' and other looked-down-on figures in hockey? This was when his health was declining.

Was I in the wrong to say something so terrible--albeit sort of funny--to make a point? Or was it noble? Man, life

Might have to try harder than that.

16 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

@JAY JAY here's how I imagine a turbo would work on this site:

It'd probably be a 1-2 hour thing with day phases being around 20 mins. After the day phase night would start (thread locked) and last ~ 5-10 mins so the mafia could plan their kill. After nightfall the next round would start. The game would really only work if everyone was fully committed to being present for the full game duration. And obviously this would take a lot of effort from the host to coordinate everything properly.

It's likely that I have the most flexible sked, so I just need to know the time frame (2 - 3 hr period) that works for the players involved. I'm assuming a vanilla game with no specials.

Any interested players should pm me with their time available period(s).

@Beluga Whale You can recruit the players if you wish. What would be the minimum number of players required?

THIS THREAD REMAINS OPEN AND ACTIVE

Coming soon in it's own thread:

[Turbo Mafia] Jay's Test 1

12 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

It's likely that I have the most flexible sked, so I just need to know the time frame (2 - 3 hr period) that works for the players involved. I'm assuming a vanilla game with no specials.

Any interested players should pm me with their time available period(s).

@Beluga Whale You can recruit the players if you wish. What would be the minimum number of players required?

THIS THREAD REMAINS OPEN AND ACTIVE

Coming soon in it's own thread:

[Turbo Mafia] Jay's Test 1

The standard is 9 players - 2 mafia, 1 sheriff and 6 VTs. 

I think it would be easiest to just create the thread so all the interested players can figure out a time that works.

Archived