The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Arizona Coyotes vs. Vancouver Canucks | November 17th | The Certified G Edition

Cramarossa

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpgSlide3.jpgSlide4.jpgSlide5.jpgSlide6.jpgSlide7.jpg

It's (almost) game day!! Get hype! I'm predicting Canucks win (as usual) 4-3 in OT, with goals to Bo, Loui, Sutter, and Daniel. Let's keep the point streak going, amirite?

I've been spending a bit less time on CDC the last couple weeks, not posting as much or reading as many threads. The negativity has just been unbearable. I love the Canucks, and I believe in this team. No downer posts or predictions of losses in this thread! If you come with negativity I've only got one thing to say to you:

Slide8.jpg

Nice GDT. This game is for last place. If the Canucks lose in regulation they will be in last place in the NHL based on winning percentage. But I think the Canucks might come up with a good game. And the game against NY was not as bad as the score suggested. The Canucks were unlucky not to get another goal or two and Markstrom did not have a good game. Based on the play, the game should have been close.

But we must be getting close to the point where Willie's job is on the line. If the Canucks lose at home to the worst team in the NHL and take over last place (based on winning percentage) things will not be looking good for Willie, even though I think Benning should take a lot more of the blame than WD.

4 minutes ago, Fateless said:

You're really adding people to your ignore list if they expect a loss? Is there going to be anyone other than Apollo NOT on your list?

I fully expect a loss. 5-2 Arizona. Vrbata with the hattrick. 

I guess some can't distinguish between realism and negativity?

6 minutes ago, JamesB said:

Nice GDT. This game is for last place. If the Canucks lose in regulation they will be in last place in the NHL based on winning percentage. But I think the Canucks might come up with a good game. And the game against NY was not as bad as the score suggested. The Canucks were unlucky not to get another goal or two and Markstrom did not have a good game. Based on the play, the game should have been close.

But we must be getting close to the point where Willie's job is on the line. If the Canucks lose at home to the worst team in the NHL and take over last place (based on winning percentage) things will not be looking good for Willie, even though I think Benning should take a lot more of the blame than WD.

Not that it's entirely relevant at this point in time, but why do you insist standings are based upon winning percentage when they are calculated by points?

1 minute ago, 'NucK™ said:

Realistically, this is one of the few games it wouldn't be crazy to expect a Canuck W

Based on the last game and who this opponent is, yes, they certainly could/should. As long as I don't see players have the puck on their stick with an open net pass it away into a giveaway I'll be happy.

18 minutes ago, Fateless said:

You're really adding people to your ignore list if they expect a loss? Is there going to be anyone other than Apollo NOT on your list?

I fully expect a loss. 5-2 Arizona. Vrbata with the hattrick. 

"You just made the list" is a gag by the wrestler Chris Jericho...like a list of other pro wrestlers he has grievances with.

Archived