The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Edler .. Stecher (only about 22 mins; less is more for Eds, & better for the kid too)

Tram .. Tanev (wouldn't this be a brilliant shut-down duo?)

Hutton .. Gudbranson (roll these 3 units, almost evenly)

2 season from now - you know, in Boeser's 2nd season ::D we can have a well-seasoned Hutton and Stecher, Juolevi, Tryamkin with 3 full seasons - Jesus what is that going to look like.... maybe Guddy and Tavev. That makes me very happy. 

10 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Chaput right now is playing like Skille did to originally earn his contract in preseason. It's too bad Skille fell off when the season started, but he does have enough speed to create some open ice for himself and his linemates, just not enough skill to do something with that space %100 of the time. I'd just like to see him grind hard and put pucks on the net. 

I too was impressed with the play of Chaput! He was so engaged in every shift... not sure why he didn't have a chance to stick with Columbus.... Skille wasn't bad too.. at least he doesn't look lost Iike Virtanen!

Just now, S'all Good Man said:

2 season from now - you know, in Boeser's 2nd season ::D we can have a well-seasoned Hutton and Stecher, Juolevi, Tryamkin with 3 full seasons - Jesus what is that going to look like.... maybe Guddy and Tavev. That makes me very happy. 

There are other defensive prospects that could be added to that list.  I like our defensive direction.  Just need to find some offensive diamonds.

2 minutes ago, karvalegov said:

A bigger fatter NO

Skille looked a lot better with them then Dorset.  He is a great team guy but he has 0 offensive acumen.  That being said he did get an assit last game and Skille-Granlund-erikssson line didn't score this game.  So I gues you are just trolling poor Willie...

2 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Horvat, Virtanen, Labate, Lockwood

25 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

I got my prediction right and Hutton scoring in the game also. What a game. The resiliency shown by the team is evident and shows they still support Willie. Those who want Willie gone can go on. He's not going anywhere anytime soon. I love Willie still and this could be a big win at the end for draft lottery.cant wait till Saturday. Hawks in town. Kick them out of town! GCG

Sometime, somewhere when you least expect it, I'm going to misquote you totally out of context. :P

1 minute ago, b3. said:

I missed the game, what did the Tram do to our old buddy Richardson?

It was a funny play - initially Garret thought it was a high stick, but it was a weird collision between Rich and Tryamkin where Rich's leg got twisted very badly under the weight. I think he is done for the year. 

1 minute ago, S'all Good Man said:

1 minute ago, S'all Good Man said:

Mother who SHOULD run for President?

Mother should-I trust the govt?

Mama will Buttman always break our balls?

Ooo-wah, Jimbo's gonna build a wall

Well nice to see them bounce back from the disaster ....but again only 2 goals in reg....oh well a win is a win....see what happens next game.... still hoping WD gets fired...only their second win in their last 9 ??? ....cmon TL....do something!!!

4 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

I too was impressed with the play of Chaput! He was so engaged in every shift... not sure why he didn't have a chance to stick with Columbus.... Skille wasn't bad too.. at least he doesn't look lost Iike Virtanen!

Agreed all around.  Chaput should be given a chance in the top 6.  He is a pass first center, and he is a very decent passer.  You could see he has some chemistry with Eriksson right away.  This just goes to show how much better the team would be with a Tanev for Nugent-Hopkins trade.

Just now, Hutton Wink said:

Tryamkin seems to put a guy out every game.  Not like he's even trying to hurt anyone either.  Five hits tonight, including a good take-out on Chychrun.

It's definitely infectious too.  Edler has been trying to run players again, and Guddy went for a couple big hits the last few games.  Physicality is definitely a team culture thing.  We definitely have the bodies for it.  Thanks to Tryamkin we have a mentality for it now.  His play remind me of a middle linebacker setting the tone.  Not in my house!

Archived