The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Mother who SHOULD run for President?

Mother should-I trust the govt?

Mama will Buttman always break our balls?

Ooo-wah, Jimbo's gonna build a wall

Hush now baby baby don't you cry. 

Bennings gonna make all of your rosterbations come true. 

Bennings gonna hope that you believe in his long term view. 

Linden will be here, selfless and warm

1 minute ago, CaptainLinden16 said:

It's definitely infectious too.  Edler has been trying to run players again, and Guddy went for a couple big hits the last few games.  Physicality is definitely a team culture thing.  We definitely have the bodies for it.  Thanks to Tryamkin we have a mentality for it now.  His play remind me of a middle linebacker setting the tone.  Not in my house!

Edler's definitely brought the physicality back.  Looking forward to when both Virtanen and Labate get into the lineup.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Hush now baby baby don't you cry. 

Bennings gonna make all of your rosterbations come true. 

Bennings gonna hope that you believe in his long term view. 

Linden will be here, selfless and warm

Oh man..now I gotta go hear some Floyd

Plusses to you & S'all Good are in the positive-pipeline.

20 minutes ago, JamesB said:

The D was pretty good overall. Nice to see Hutton get the game winner, but Edler was very good tonight and I agree that Tryamkin continues to improve and looked good tonight. Stecher was good again and Sbisa was okay. I would like to see better play from Guddy, but he was okay.

And Marky had a good comeback game.

We just need more from our forwards (obviously). If we have to rely so much on the Sedins the season will be a struggle. Sutter of course had a good night but part of that is playing with the Sedins. He is a good fit. The Sedins are still very skilled but are slow. Sutter gets back on defence quickly, goes to the net and fights for the puck on the forecheck.

The guy who is MIA is Eriksson. And Baertschi continues to grip his stick too hard.

I actually thought this was one of Loui's better games.  He is so responsible defensively, great on the PK and had some good scoring chances.  He and Granlund have developed some chemistry, but I, too, would like to see a few games with Baertschi added as the LW for that line

5 minutes ago, LM11 said:

Chaput looked really good.  I really think he should stick around and Skille will be the odd man out when Hansen returns.

I agree Skille doesn't come close to bringing all around what Chaput does.

Would love to see Labate get a chance soon too he's a very effective player and we need to get him ready for the Leafs game.

Archived