The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blackhawks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I know some people will say they enjoyed that game and it was exciting but i really didnt enjoy and of it. when we went up 3-0 i knew we would blow it and so i sat here waiting for it to happen. then i had to watch  us get scored on 2x in OT.

Its sad when u cant even enjoy a 3-0 lead. it made me question why i even bother watching the games anymore because theres virtually no time i enjoy the game anymore. its much more enjoyable for me to watch the 5 minute recap on youtube.

So this may not just be willies last night coaching the team but maybe my last time watching a full game for a while. im not sad though i got other things to do anyways and i cant afford to waste 3 hours a night being miserable.

1 minute ago, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

4 unanswered goals gotta love it !

nux did it this yr too. 

got a pt.  team needs to learn how to play with a lead and shut teams down.  Hawks are among the best in coming back.  too bad they didn't win, but was an exciting gm

Just now, Incursio said:

Would have much rather lost in regulation. These loser points do nothing but hurt us, and fools this worthless management team into thinking we're somehow capable of making a run

Blowing a 3 goal lead in 1 period then losing in OT on national TV....Heads should roll.

Just now, Conscience said:

Edler sucked but Willie can't play him over 27 minutes

This is it. Edler would be fine if he was played much less. 27, and then on it OT? Ridiculous. 

Also, shots were 17-3 in the third. They were a different team in the third and I think that's because of coaching. 

They could have been up 6-0 and Chicago could still have tied it.

This amount of choke in this franchise is epic.

Willie should have put his team in line after it went 3-1, but they figured they could hang on.

Guess what, when you are a crappy team with almost no talent, you can't stop working, not even for a second.

Just now, DonaldBrashear said:

I know some people will say they enjoyed that game and it was exciting but i really didnt enjoy and of it. when we went up 3-0 i knew we would blow it and so i sat here waiting for it to happen. then i had to watch  us get scored on 2x in OT.

Its sad when u cant even enjoy a 3-0 lead. it made me question why i even bother watching the games anymore because theres virtually no time i enjoy the game anymore. its much more enjoyable for me to watch the 5 minute recap on youtube.

So this may not just be willies last night coaching the team but maybe my last time watching a full game for a while. im not sad though i got other things to do anyways and i cant afford to waste 3 hours a night being miserable.

u shouldn't watch anymore if you don't expect them to win.

3 minutes ago, CanuckleHorse said:

I'm done watching until little Willy is gone can't put myself through this any longer hope I don't have to wait much longer see ya folks when we get a new coach love the Canucks cant stand the coach.

What?  You don't like uncle Willie????     but he's such a swell guy!

Just now, StealthNuck said:

This is it. Edler would be fine if he was played much less. 27, and then on it OT? Ridiculous. 

Also, shots were 17-3 in the third. They were a different team in the third and I think that's because of coaching. 

Exactly. I made a joke to my Dad about how WD would have no idea what to say in the second intermission. Looks right I was right

The Canucks tried to go into a more passive defensive type style in the third. That's certainly coaching to some degree. They needed to keep playing aggressively like they did in the first two and then did again in overtime. 

No no lead is safe and when a guy is struggling like CLEARLY Edler was the second half of the game, the coach needs to stop leaning on him and go with others a bit more.

Coaching mistakes tonight for sure.

Archived