The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks vs Yotes, At Least We're Not Vegas Edition, Wednesday, Nov. 23, 7 PM @ Rogers Arena

Qwags

7 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

These old guys just discovering the internet are hilarious.

Oh look there is a web on the Canucks?!? Click, what is in here?!? People are talking about hockey. I'm going to talk about hockey. look?!?!! What are these silly faces?!? They are like emotions hahaha. I'm going to express myself with these. 

Wife - Phill, Phillip!!! Your supper is getting cold

Phillip aka Hearditall- hang on!!! I'm writing a message on the hockey web. This Labamba guy thinks he knows about hockey. He  doesn't know hockey. I'll be done typing this post in about 20mins. 

Wife - Labamba?! Who is Labamba, He sounds dreamy. 

Labamby do be so jealous of my wife & my stay at home life. It's OK.  I understand that spending your life in no womens land can effect U. It's ok I'm sure if u keep digging you'll find yours somewhere down under. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, riffraff said:

Rare as in not negative/sarcastic?

No, negative and sarcastic are totally fine with me. Tonight I think we all sounded a bit whimsical(?), but you just seemed to be leading the charge.

(now I type in nohomo and nttawwt in like 6 point font half way down the page) B)

Just now, hearditall said:

Labamby do be so jealous of my wife & my stay at home life. It's OK.  I understand that spending your life in no womens land can effect U. It's ok I'm sure if u keep digging you'll find yours somewhere down under. :rolleyes:

If I don't care, I'm sure nobody else does. Just let it go.

Please don't start quoting me every day, 5 times a day again. 

3 minutes ago, Mad_Duck said:

No, negative and sarcastic are totally fine with me. Tonight I think we all sounded a bit whimsical(?), but you just seemed to be leading the charge.

(now I type in nohomo and nttawwt in like 6 point font half way down the page) B)

Lol.  Hey you gotta do what you gotta do.  No man is free from a man crush.

who knows.  There was some good back and forth tonight.  And I like bo Horvat!

thisll sound cheesy but this month I've made a conscious effort to be more positive in general....not specific to cdc.

peace out.

edit:

"whimsical".....good word.

Archived