The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Coyotes

-Vintage Canuck-

Tryamkin is a monster. Every time you see these guys drafted or on pre draft lists, you always say "wouldn't it be sweet if this guy actually worked out and we get the next chara size defenseman". Then you roll your eyes and tell yourself to keep dreaming... Well I'd say the hockey gods have thrown us a pretty big bone to our future blueline. 

5 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Team looked fresh and crisp. Probably needed that little break.

Nothing to complain about.  

The Sedins got too much ice time.  They had 18, 19 minutes, Horvat only had 17.

Tryamkin should have had another shift in the 3rd.

Why isn't Eriksson with the Sedins?

Willie is dumb.

Just now, oldnews said:

Willie is dumb.

Well done lol

plus 1

Burrows is such a beaut. End-game interview:

1040 guys: Well thanks for all that, Burr. You've pretty much covered everything we were going to say, post-game summary...

Burr: Well, I saw you guys at the bar last night, & knew you'd need some helpin out! :^)

Vintage Burr, & a good chuckle. He really did review(with kudos) everyone on the team, as well.

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

Willie is dumb.

I only complain when things are going bad. When we win, I'm content. I don't think I have ever even looked at TOI before. 

Losing to Chicago would've been ok if it didn't come from losing a three goal lead. That stung quite a bit. We all know that Canucks don't have the power it once did. If we can win against weak teams and play well against tough teams then it's not so bad. 

Miller was sharp.  Was moving smoothly and economically tonight.  Maybe the rest did him good.

Bo's line was flying all over the ice.  Nice to see Baer score as he has been playing hard.  Numerous times tonight saw him come back deep in his own zone to break up a play/support the D and then turn it back up ice effectively.  That line is looking very solid!

Edler had a good game...looked fresh, coincidence?

Tryamkin was solid again.

Thought Chaput had a good game...loved watching him go up against Hanzal and basically get a draw...Hanzal is a big boy and Chaput seems able to bang and crash with the biggest.

Refreshing to see so many plays actually result in goals.  Thought Bo's interception and one time pass to Baer really showed his offensive acumen.  Kid is starting to drive the bus.

Archived