The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Coyotes

-Vintage Canuck-

52 minutes ago, thad said:

Tryamkin is a monster. Every time you see these guys drafted or on pre draft lists, you always say "wouldn't it be sweet if this guy actually worked out and we get the next chara size defenseman". Then you roll your eyes and tell yourself to keep dreaming... Well I'd say the hockey gods have thrown us a pretty big bone to our future blueline. 

it's like a blind cat happened to hit a dead mouse

26 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

The thing I liked about Sbisa was that he was actually joining the rush and was able to launch a few shots on net when he was given a chance to do something with the puck even though it was against a team like the Yotes. Honestly I don't care if we finish 1st or 2nd last, if we get Liljegren he could be that piece the Canucks have been waiting for. He would instantly be our Karlsson, Doughty, OEL, etc

Liljegren is sure hyped, I can't wait to see him and a few other potentials at the world juniors. 

Man, the more I see Horvat play, the more it looks like a possibility that he can top out as a 1st line C. I mean, he's definitely a 2nd line C for the future, but he just looks so good out there and creates so many opportunities himself. It's amazing to think what he could accomplish with some better players on his line.

Chaput 71%and Gaunce 60% were great on the dot, Chaputs speed tho!

Sbisa and Try both +2 and a strong game, I like try just one arming guys and they folded down and Sbisa skating like Stech to escape the zone.

Their physicality was infectious and jump started scoring chances.

Bear!Had a great game

Both him and Eicksson doing the spade work and getting in the slot for chances.

Whoever gave Burr the time machine thank you.

Archived