The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Minnesota Wild vs. Vancouver Canucks | November 29th | The Wild, Wild Western Conference Edition

Cramarossa

17 hours ago, suitup said:

Ok so what I got out of it is we have 

Baer on a 36 pt pace

Sutter 41 pt pace

Granlund 33 pt pace

Henrik 44 pt pace

Daniel 48 pt pace

Horvat  55 pt pace

Eriksson 33 pt pace

So what exactly are you trying to prove? 

Do you call 30 pt range solid second line numbers on a cup contending team? How about the Sedins at the 40 pt range? First line cup contending numbers? Horvat with the most points and plays on the third line? I will say the third line looks good for third liners though. 

So really what did I have to see what I didn't already know and state? 

your point was that Horvat was carrying most of the load, when, really, the scoring has been pretty spread out amongst the three lines.

1 hour ago, stawns said:

your point was that Horvat was carrying most of the load, when, really, the scoring has been pretty spread out amongst the three lines.

No my point is that Horvat is carrying most of the load is sad because our first two lines aren't putting up top 6 numbers. I never said scoring wasn't spread out amongst three lines. It would be nice if we could keep having our scoring spread out but with our top two lines putting in points that are at least top 6 respectable. Under 40 point paces aren't respectable for your second line and under 50 isn't respectable for your top line isn't respectable if you're trying to be a playoff contender. I'm mentioning playoffs because the poster after said something like "that's good for playoff scoring no?" Implying a justification for our top 6 scoring woes. This is only good if your second line isn't on pace for like under 40 points and your top line can hit like 50-60 points AT LEAST. 

If Horvat is scoring like he is now and the top 6 putting up respectable numbers then imagine where we'd be in the standings? 

Look we're cheering for the same team, I'm not trying to bash them, I just want to see them do better.

Archived