The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Minnesota Wild vs. Vancouver Canucks | November 29th | The Wild, Wild Western Conference Edition

Cramarossa

Is there any spot in rogers area thats kinda quiet and out of the way. Like a restaurant or something?  Was thinking of going with my wife but we both hate having to walk past peoples legs to use the rest room and we prefer some space during the game.  Are there any good lounges with decent views and if so do you know the names and or rough price of these suites/seats.

16 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Is there any spot in rogers area thats kinda quiet and out of the way. Like a restaurant or something?  Was thinking of going with my wife but we both hate having to walk past peoples legs to use the rest room and we prefer some space during the game.  Are there any good lounges with decent views and if so do you know the names and or rough price of these suites/seats.

Youre going to a canadian NHL hockey game bro, if it's not rowdy then it's not right. 

Boudreau has promoted Horvat to the 2nd line.  His quotes via Russo in the Star Tribune:

Six of the Canucks' nine wins have come courtesy of overtime and shootouts, and despite going up against a team missing its top defense pair and deploying the youngest D in the NHL, the Wild better bring its working boots.

"Well, if we don't, we're going to be in trouble because this team works," coach Bruce Boudreau said of the Canucks. "I mean, they're young, and what I've found with young teams, they work extra hard and if you're not willing to push back, they end up winning a 2-1 hockey game.

"They go to the net really well and they skate hard and, plus, the Sedin line's pretty good still and [Bo] Horvat on the second line is leading the team in scoring. There's a lot of good things about these guys, and they're not giving up a lot of goals lately. They had the one bad [0-8-1] stretch, but other than that, they've played pretty solid.

"They won't be pushovers."

If I'm the Wild, I chip pucks early, try to forecheck Vancouver's young D early and wear them down late.

The key tonight for the Wild to be successful must be its forecheck.

4 minutes ago, mll said:

Boudreau has promoted Horvat to the 2nd line.  His quotes via Russo in the Star Tribune:

Six of the Canucks' nine wins have come courtesy of overtime and shootouts, and despite going up against a team missing its top defense pair and deploying the youngest D in the NHL, the Wild better bring its working boots.

"Well, if we don't, we're going to be in trouble because this team works," coach Bruce Boudreau said of the Canucks. "I mean, they're young, and what I've found with young teams, they work extra hard and if you're not willing to push back, they end up winning a 2-1 hockey game.

"They go to the net really well and they skate hard and, plus, the Sedin line's pretty good still and [Bo] Horvat on the second line is leading the team in scoring. There's a lot of good things about these guys, and they're not giving up a lot of goals lately. They had the one bad [0-8-1] stretch, but other than that, they've played pretty solid.

If I'm the Wild, I chip pucks early, try to forecheck Vancouver's young D early and wear them down late.

Boudreaux was ugly before, and he's ugly now.  He's got to be one of the ugliest people in hockey.  

30 minutes ago, mll said:

Did we fire Willie and get a real coach!? 

For the love of god... please just win this damn game and get closer to that wild card.

I like the look of both PP units. If they get some chances, I expect some goals. My only problem is no Burr on the second unit... but I guess Loui can rotate in and screen pretty well too?

29 minutes ago, CeeBee51 said:

No matter what Willie or the local hacks say, other teams know damn well who runs our second line. CDC sure seems to have trouble figuring it out tho.

OMG, Bo's on the 4th line ..... fire everybody :frantic:

It's WD himself that refers to the Granlund line as the 2nd line.

Archived