The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

21 hours ago, LaBamba said:

- I don't like the LE signing if he wins the Art Ross. By year 4,5 and 6 he will be detrimental to our success. 

- No, I wasn't ready to call Horvat a superstar in the summer. He had 2 different seasons all in 1 the year prior. 

And as for you post earlier about tanking. I have said more than 50 times that I really don't care where we finish. I just want a talented, talent evaluator to draft. I don't like his trades. I think they are unnecessary. If different opinions offend you, look at yourself in the mirror and talk about hockey because this is no place for you. 

So your over bias opinion is paying off during a 10 game stretch in a 82 game schedule. Congratulations. I guess that makes you a hockey genius. 

I am a negative person. I can't help who I am. I have stated on multiple occasions that I think negatively out loud. With the exception of yourself most of my favourite posters on these boards are the guys I argue with. They are like a 3rd party voice of reason. 

I don't give a crap about being wrong about something I adimately argued either. If LE goes on to winning 6 scoring titles while he is here than I stand corrected. You people don't know who I am!! Why would I care?! 

Did i predatorily hunt down your posts and rub in every loss during that 9 game losing streak?! No, I didn't. Why?

1. I don't care if you even exist to be honest. Your view has absolutely no effect on the outcome of my day. I just don't care enough. 

2. Believe it or not I am a fan of this hockey team. I don't care where we finish I just wanna watch hockey. Why would I ever be happy about losing? Why would I ever be sad about winning?! It's November. I don't even care about the standings For another 3 months for Christ sake. 

If you want to hunt me down after every win and post a bunch of I told you so Bullcrap and call me names like labamby or whatever go ahead. Cause I don't give a ****

Name calling? :lol: I thought u were still growing up in the "sticks & stones won't break my bones" era?

Sorry Mr sensitive oil rig man.

33 minutes ago, hearditall said:

Name calling? :lol: I thought u were still growing up in the "sticks & stones won't break my bones" era?

Sorry Mr sensitive oil rig man.

How many more times are you going to quote this particular post? Cause that's 3 times with several hrs between them. And I'm sensitive. 

Archived