The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Van - Fld - Avs

Knucks16

7 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

In 4 years he's taken a total of 70 faceoffs..  That's just over 17 faceoffs TOTAL per YEAR.  Bo horvat averages 17 faceoffs per GAME.  Do you really want to argue that Huberdeau is a center?

Florida would consider moving Bjugstad long before they move Barkov, But Horvat has a higher potential to being a #1 center than Bjugstad does. 

Okay, okay, okay.....sheesh. Still he wouldn't be bad though.

Who ever the team gets that is under 32......25 would be an upgrade.

Use the right lever and you can move just about anything.

Florida IS the team that will deal.

They aren't money makers unless they can get the cup then market that for 4 or 5 years.

They are on the verge of having cap problems with no real fan income.

This owner is in it just to win now, he is very "hands on".

3 hours ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Huberdeau is a nice idea because he isn't playing, so they might let him go, I'd like to see Barkov as I earned 30 or so little negative hearts when I suggested maybe the Sedins going that way, but so many here are convinced that Barkov is the next.......whatever. For the Canucks he would be the next #1 center to begin with, then we have to wait and see which old guy Benning signs to play with him, maybe Eriksson, just to get Eriksson going

I like Huberdeau's size.

As a 20 year old he put up 59 points (28 goals) in 66 games.  That's 73 point season pace from a 20 year old. he's a 6'3" 215lbs strong two way center.  He did this playing 53.8% D zone starts and was a +18.

At 20 kopitar (6'3" 220lbs strong two way center) put up 77 points in 82 games and a -15, playing 53% O zone starts.

Barkov is on his way to become one of the games elite two way centers, just a Kopitar, Bergeron and Toews is viewed.  He got of to a slow start this year but has picked up his game with 10 points in his last 12 games.    He's doing it without his top line winger Huberdeau.  He's as valuable to the Panthers as Matthews is to the leafs.  These players are untouchable.

9 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

As a 20 year old he put up 59 points (28 goals) in 66 games.  That's 73 point season pace from a 20 year old. he's a 6'3" 215lbs strong two way center.  He did this playing 53.8% D zone starts and was a +18.

At 20 kopitar (6'3" 220lbs strong two way center) put up 77 points in 82 games and a -15, playing 53% O zone starts.

Barkov is on his way to become one of the games elite two way centers, just a Kopitar, Bergeron and Toews is viewed.  He got of to a slow start this year but has picked up his game with 10 points in his last 12 games.    He's doing it without his top line winger Huberdeau.  He's as valuable to the Panthers as Matthews is to the leafs.  These players are untouchable.

Hmmmm, horse head in the sheets?

Give them something that puts them as an elite team this year, add some prospects/draft picks, take on a bad contract, retain salary.

Trade them Gurbrason, Tanev, Boeser or Demko, Columbus's 2nd and retain 1/2 salary for Barkov, Jokinen and their 1rst in 2019. Or offer up something similar for Landeskog.

42 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Well it almost work with swedes! (2011 Cup Run) why not try with some fins? Barkov, Pujarijji, Joulevi but I highly doubt it lol! But imagine this... if we can aquire to get these guys without having cap issues fluke the fack out ammensely! Trade most of our over payed players other then Sedins! Cause let's just face it! there retireing here:) but here's three forward lines that can be plausible with the right strategies involved to get these deals done! Idk how? but these guys definitely can take some salary cuts until proven otherwise! No more over paying players with long ass contracts lol! Please it messes up our team for future players who we want to aquire! Anyways here's three lines. highly doubt we get! Hopefully we can aquire atleast a few of these guys for a retool, rebuild whatever you wanna call it! 

Image if we had these lines in one to two years possibly 3.... I think things are looking up for Vancouver Canucks cap issues, Fans, owner, Management the entire Organization perhaps! Let the Rebuild, Retool begin lol! Oh and we definitely need a new Coach that's for damn sure;)

1. Kane Barkov Puljajarvi 

2. Sedin Sedin Rodin

3. Boeser Jost Virtanen 

4. Gaunce Granlund Skille 

1. Joulevi Stetcher

2. Trymkin Hutton

3. Brisebois Subban

1. Demko

2. Markstrom 

Idk but this looks like a pretty good squad for years to come:) sorry about some of the players fate, mainly Horvat:(  But we can't get a Barkov with out Horvat in a deal..... but I like this teams future! Sedins still playing another 3-4 years at the end of this season. So let the fun games begin;)

2 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Hmmmm, horse head in the sheets?

Give them something that puts them as an elite team this year, add some prospects/draft picks, take on a bad contract, retain salary.

Trade them Gurbrason, Tanev, Boeser or Demko, Columbus's 2nd and retain 1/2 salary for Barkov, Jokinen and their 1rst in 2019.

But that deal although an over payment doesn't solve any of the panthers needs in the now. 

First they don't need more D, especially right side D,  They already have Ekblad, Demers and Petrovic on the right side.  There strong depth was why they were able to move on from Gudbranson.  So trading them two more defensive right side D doesn't really help them out this year.  

Second although Boeser and Demko have huge value, they don't really help them win in the now (which you have stated you believe is there main goal...even though I'll disagree).  They also have Huberdeau, and break out players this year Marchessault as young right wings.  Luongo has enough years left that they can still draft or worry later about acquiring a goalie to replace him.  

Finally if there goal is to win the cup, you don't do that without a #1 center.  removing Barkov means they don't have a #1 center, meaning there is no chance for a cup.  

What the panthers really need is for Huberdeau to get healthy, not to trade one of their core players.  

21 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

But that deal although an over payment doesn't solve any of the panthers needs in the now. 

First they don't need more D, especially right side D,  They already have Ekblad, Demers and Petrovic on the right side.  There strong depth was why they were able to move on from Gudbranson.  So trading them two more defensive right side D doesn't really help them out this year.  

Second although Boeser and Demko have huge value, they don't really help them win in the now (which you have stated you believe is there main goal...even though I'll disagree).  They also have Huberdeau, and break out players this year Marchessault as young right wings.  Luongo has enough years left that they can still draft or worry later about acquiring a goalie to replace him.  

Finally if there goal is to win the cup, you don't do that without a #1 center.  removing Barkov means they don't have a #1 center, meaning there is no chance for a cup.  

What the panthers really need is for Huberdeau to get healthy, not to trade one of their core players.  

Any player can be traded no matter how good you are! If the price is right. just ask Gretzky;) and yes I do believe Barkov can be dealt if Value is there for Both squads:) This number one center thing is getting a lil carried away in my opinion. Any team can win a Cup if you have the right guys in your locker room!

34 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Any player can be traded no matter how good you are! If the price is right. just ask Gretzky;) and yes I do believe Barkov can be dealt if Value is there for Both squads:) This number one center thing is getting a lil carried away in my opinion. Any team can win a Cup if you have the right guys in your locker room!

Hate to say it but You deserve those minuses. You come up with a proposal which would never happen. People tell you why with logic as to why it would never work and you continue going on. It's sad how little understanding people have on players outside this city. 

What ever the value is to get Matthews out of Toronto. is what the value is going to cost to get barkov out of Florida.

32 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Hate to say it but You deserve those minuses. You come up with a proposal which would never happen. People tell you why with logic as to why it would never work and you continue going on. It's sad how little understanding people have on players outside this city. 

What ever the value is to get Matthews out of Toronto. is what the value is going to cost to get barkov out of Florida.

So apparently were just a bunch of idiots who don't do research on other players outside the city? And that your the only guy who can value players and determine who gets moved and how it can be done? If your such a genius compared to other people on the CDC threads then why the hell are you even on these boards? Why aren't you working with some sort of organization of a hockey club? There genius analyst? Your just a big mouth who is a poser imo! And fack the minuses lol! Just cause your a super brown noser for reputations;) I voice my opinions is all I do! And they are  just opinions,  so don't forget bout that;)

Archived