The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks VS Canucks @ Rogers Arena (7 p.m. PT)

Tavrohorvat53

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned but... what's up with this SN360 crap and why don't I get this channel in HD?  Canucks bumped for Basketball?

Yeah it sucks. Snp is showing football. Gotta pay even more to get sn360 in hd and it's not worth it. 

23 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Uhh....what year are you in? They haven't had ppv in years.  Maybe it's your cable/satellite package? 

Have not had cable for about 4 years before this summer. Didn't know they abolished ppv games, glad they did. I have watched the games this year on 360 but my landlords are constantly tweaking the cable, must have got rid of 360.  Least I have my trusty stream I have used the last few years. 

Just now, Harvey Spector said:

It's part of the SportsNet package on Shaw. It doesn't come just with your regular HD package. 

Yeah, and I see it was bumped for Football and not Basketball.. that's on SN1 not Pacfic. Not as egregious I guess.

14 minutes ago, apollo said:

Why juice?! No way. He doesn't deserve a single boo! 

Yea I feel what you're saying... But at least we got a good trade return. 

Then Jimbo sabotaged his own deal by moving The Bone Show 

Because he got a free pass because of a good quote more often than not. Much like Eddie Lack

2 minutes ago, combover said:

Yeah it sucks. Snp is showing football. Gotta pay even more to get sn360 in hd and it's not worth it. 

Yeah, I'm sure they know what they're doing putting the game where it is.  I'll put my money towards another brew instead.

16 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Jeebus Sbeeeza, you're as broken record as the combovers and baumermanns around here.

Just stop.  Your homer is dead.  You may as well pack it in.

Yo... Is sutter or jb your cousin? :lol:

Archived