The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks VS Canucks @ Rogers Arena (7 p.m. PT)

Tavrohorvat53

PP Units look pretty dangerous... still wouldn't mind burr somewhere on there... maybe on the second or even first unit. Love the Troy / Larsen threats from the point! 

We come out hard and get 1 in the first 5 minutes.

We then play sound defence and make it out of the 1st up 1-0

We try and sit back and defend the lead and the duck score the equilizer and another 2 to go up 3-1, then we finally push back and go into the 3rd down 3-2.

In the 3rd we push hard but the ducks net 1 early. We manage to score 1 and then with the goalie pulled we tie it.

Sutter or Stecher wins it in OT!!!

The Ducks think they can come in our home and Boll us over? They think they’re going to kick Garbutts like they did in meetings past?? If you think that’s the Kase, we’re going to Bernier every time. You know what they say, he who Getzlafs first, laughs last. We’re gonna be all over them tonight until they’re left retreating and Perrying in the corners. But I don’t care if they get on their knees and Despres to their maker, we won’t let up.

6 hours ago, apollo said:

26 points vs 22... Win and it's 26 to 24... Lose and it's 28 to 22.

Thought I should state the obvious this morning 

Win plz. 

Hard to call this a "must win" game but I agree that it is an important game to see which way we are heading.  Up of course is where we ought to be heading.  We can still be a playoff team if we win enough of these important divisional games (just to restate the obvious).  GCG!

1 hour ago, EmilyM said:

The Ducks think they can come in our home and Boll us over? They think they’re going to kick Garbutts like they did in meetings past?? If you think that’s the Kase, we’re going to Bernier every time. You know what they say, he who Getzlafs first, laughs last. We’re gonna be all over them tonight until they’re left retreating and Perrying in the corners. But I don’t care if they get on their knees and Despres to their maker, we won’t let up.

Whew!  Are you a stoner or what?  You're getting fowler every time!  

Archived