The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks VS Canucks @ Rogers Arena (7 p.m. PT)

Tavrohorvat53

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

save mney and mix listerine with dollar store pine sol

2 minutes ago, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

Murphy's wood oil and Ethanol

1 minute ago, CaptainCanuck001 said:

Time to make pancakes and bacon, that's all that's left in this world.

Should we just loop back to Clamato and cherry pie filling here?

7 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Hearditall I distinctly said lately and Bieksa is playing well, Kesler not so much although he is still getting on the board. because I only watched him in the last few games. Production and and how a player is playing does not necessarily equate, or foretell eventual achievement.

For example no one could realistically say the twins are playing well just now but they will still likely be our top scoring forwards. 

It was my own personal opinion of how Kesler was currently playing compared to when I watched him last season. 

The reason I have watched them recently (Ducks) was because this game was coming up.

Anyway it will be interesting to revisit this after we have played them.

Just got back from the game. In my opinion, Kesler was himself again. Dominating in the dot like crazy & one on one battles & creating scoring chances. Played more than any other player (forward) on the ice that I noticed & was on the ice for the Cogliano goal. Didn't stick around for the stars but he easily could've been one of them in my eyes. 

23 minutes ago, hearditall said:

Just got back from the game. In my opinion, Kesler was himself again. Dominating in the dot like crazy & one on one battles & creating scoring chances. Played more than any other player (forward) on the ice that I noticed & was on the ice for the Cogliano goal. Didn't stick around for the stars but he easily could've been one of them in my eyes. 

Yup, was at the game as well.  Kesler was dominant and was everywhere on the ice tonight.

7 hours ago, Bang Bang Boogie said:

Yup, was at the game as well.  Kesler was dominant and was everywhere on the ice tonight.

And Drakrami said Kesler hasn't been playing well...

I heard boos everytime Kesler touched the puck, was kind of funny.

14 hours ago, hearditall said:

My kid loves the Ducks & Kesler is one of my favourite players & always liked Bieska too so yes I watch their games too. The team is off to a better start than last year & so is Kesler.

I actually gave up my season tickets a few years ago as I actually now prefer to watch the game in my theatre room than going to the game. Can't beat the PVR or the comfort of your own home.

That being said I'm going to the game tonight with the family cause my kid would have it no other way. 

By the way the 2 guys I've noticed most this season on the Ducks is Rackell & Silfverberg...

We agree on that at least :)

Archived