The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What is your daily routine? Day in the Life

Bruce Boudreau

1 hour ago, Prodigy x 9 said:

I'm 14 lmao

Enjoy it man. Had to ditch the hard core  gaming when I was 13 to do homework and played on my minor hockey team 4 days a week.

Didn't have much time to hang with friends or go out. It was either to school,back home or to the rink.

Missed watching a ton of sports,tv shows etc.

Good times.

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎02 at 1:48 AM, Chip Kelly said:

What do you do currently sir if I may ask?

Any advice for somebody in between jobs. Lacking experience and education to get better opportunities.

Yet needing an opportunity to get more experience?

Get into trades.  Short time in school and good money right away.

1 minute ago, CanadianRugby said:

3:00 PM - Wake up

4:00 PM -  Have dinner

5:00 - 9:00 - Clean house, hang with friends, play xbox, whatever

9:00 PM - Go to sleep

12:00 AM - Get up and go to work

8:15 AM - Get home, shower

9:00 AM - Catch up on news, argue on CDC

10:00 AM - Go to sleep

What do you do as work that requires you to work overnight. Don't tell me security....

10 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Good money eh? Heard the crew you work with can be.... let's just say a little rough around the edges if you know what I mean?

Because it's good money all kinds of people go into it.  I work with scientists, business owners... and yes a bunch of rough around the edges guys(and girls) too haha. 

1 hour ago, CanadianRugby said:

Because it's good money all kinds of people go into it.  I work with scientists, business owners... and yes a bunch of rough around the edges guys(and girls) too haha. 

Girls really? Seem to be getting into the trades and labour everywhere these days. Heard they even do baggage room at airports and ramp.

On 02/12/2016 at 3:48 AM, Chip Kelly said:

What do you do currently sir if I may ask?

Any advice for somebody in between jobs. Lacking experience and education to get better opportunities.

Yet needing an opportunity to get more experience?

Have you considered the oil patch? You can get working with no experience, very good money as well. Sky is the limit in the patch. I have been in this industry for 17 years and when I started I didn't have a clue.

Even as a greenhorn you would make north of 350$ a day and thats at lower rates due to the industry at the moment. 

5 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

This is why I said you don't have to give specific details like location and share what you want to share if paranoid.

Lol. im not paranoid. but i understand the sentiment.  My comings and goings are too random nor would I dare to share :D I work different hours throughout the week so I have little too no consistency.

Just now, Chip Kelly said:

Could you at least share your occupation?

Assistant to the Secret Agent Charles the 2nd of the duke of edenburrow.  I am the son of a sheep smith and the daughter of a iron clad worker.  I am, what ever I say I am. If I wasn't then why would I say I am.

3 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Have you considered the oil patch? You can get working with no experience, very good money as well. Sky is the limit in the patch. I have been in this industry for 17 years and when I started I didn't have a clue.

Even as a greenhorn you would make north of 350$ a day and thats at lower rates due to the industry at the moment. 

Seen many young guys coming back to BC after the oil fields dried up in Alberta.

Never thought realistically about that no.

Just now, Rush17 said:

Assistant to the Secret Agent Charles the 2nd of the duke of edenburrow.  I am the son of a sheep smith and the daughter of a iron clad worker.  I am, what ever I say I am. If I wasn't then why would I say I am.

I am a maintenance worker.

Archived