The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kuzma's article on Benning (re: Virtanen)

OwnGoal

This is Luongo handling bad.

Also

Upstate New York has some of the best hole in the wall restaurants in the country. Big Country better watch his Azz. He doesn't have mommy cooking him chicken breasts anymore. 

18 minutes ago, baumerman77 said:

I would say your obsession with me is rather sad. 

For someone that professes such high intellect, your comebacks are seriously grade school.

Right up there with "I know you are but what am I".

Inb4 the rubber and the glue lol.

6 minutes ago, oldnews said:

For someone that professes such high intellect, your comebacks are seriously grade school.

Right up there with "I know you are but what am I".

Inb4 the rubber and the glue lol.

It wasn't a "comeback" rather just an observation; I don't really see the point of trading insults. However, I am genuinely curious as to why you seem to reply to and attack every post I make.

5 minutes ago, baumerman77 said:

It wasn't a "comeback" rather just an observation; I don't really see the point of trading insults. However, I am genuinely curious as to why you seem to reply to and attack every post I make.

Meh. I'm critical of your pompous posts where you predictably belittle "attack"  :rolleyes: Benning.

Which happens to be every post you make....so, go figure.

"Help, I'm being attacked".

Image result for help I'm being attacked

7 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

haha, I thought of that too, he actually called the GM to talk about his role? That's like some extra in a movie that calls the director at home to talk about how he should play the part of "person in crowd".  

He not only hasn't accomplished anything as a pro, but he's done nothing in Utica yet either. (2 assists in 8 games so far)

Kid has balls and wants to contribute.  

We just have to be patient and not blow this situation out of proportion.  

Sadly way too many drama queens here to get it.  

On 12/1/2016 at 2:12 PM, Ossi Vaananen said:

CDC is great at automatically embedding stuff. Just do it like this, link then quote the article, so it's not click bait.

Article: http://vancouversun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/canucks-gm-jim-benning-on-jake-virtanens-hockey-news-comments-i-dont-hold-that-against-him

Does it do that automatically? 

Archived