The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The NHL is on high alert for Dec3 Leafs game.

ShakyWalton

I hope nothing comes out from it. The team is starting to play better; the last thing we need is something like this to derail whatever little momentum we gained in the last few games.

Having said that, I would like us to hit them hard.

29 minutes ago, Mathew Barzal said:

I hope Gudbranson follows through on his threat. A message needs to be sent, whether we're punished for it or not. I'm ready for a bloodbath.

7 minutes ago, Screw said:

Blood.

I want blood.

Me too

7 minutes ago, Screw said:

I wonder if it's true if the Coyotes offered Duclair and a pick to the Flames for Hamilton. If so I think the Flames will regret that as much as they do the Baertschi and Granlund trades haha!

It sucks but we are going to be hit hard with penalties this game and if that is the case we are bound for a loss and a whole whack of suspensions. Just let Gudbranson or Tryamkin pound the head off of Martin and Kadri, give them 5 MIN majors and leave it be.. it's going to be a $&!# show no matter what and bad reffing isn't going to help matters.

GO CANUCKS!!!

19 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Oh God I laughed out loud Oldnews.  Clingon media!  :lol:  I'm thinking of :lol:  those types of clingons; the ones you're needing a bidet  to get rid of! God you got me laughing.  Thanks!

18 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Maybe, he wants to watch Matt Martin get his ass   k̶i̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ WIPED by Gudbranson, live.

Fixed! :)

42 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Quintal will be in attendance as they are taking Gudbransons threat seriously....there will probably be a Canuck penalty every 2 minutes..god forbid we do anything to the leagues poster boys....

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/insider-trading-gudbranson-threat-has-nhl-on-high-alert~1007593

Please Please Please start a "Quintal Sucks" chant 

13 minutes ago, oldnews said:

What's even more pathetic is the amount of grandstanding Toronto / NHLeafs headquarters is putting into it.

There's a bit of ridiculousness going on here in Edmonton right now where a TSN 1260 morning guy by the name of Dustin Nielson tweeted out "time to run Kadri, don't care who does it" during the game on Tuesday night. There was the usual amount of feigned offense from Laff trolls (and calls for Bell media, owners of the leafs and TSN to fire his ass), but Nielson revealed this morning that leafs management actually filed a complaint to the league over it! In his own words, "don't these fools have anything better to do?" 

9 minutes ago, Hortankin said:

I wonder if it's true if the Coyotes offered Duclair and a pick to the Flames for Hamilton. If so I think the Flames will regret that as much as they do the Baertschi and Granlund trades haha!

It sucks but we are going to be hit hard with penalties this game and if that is the case we are bound for a loss and a whole whack of suspensions. Just let Gudbranson or Tryamkin pound the head off of Martin and Kadri, give them 5 MIN majors and leave it be.. it's going to be a $&!# show no matter what and bad reffing isn't going to help matters.

GO CANUCKS!!!

I'm with you Hort.   I don't want to see the Canucks lining up in the penalty box while the likes of NY, Marn & Matt are filling the net with pucks.  Best idea it to take out the main culprits Martin and Kadri in a fight and get it out of the way early.  Then go out and beat that lame ass team.

1 minute ago, hlinkas wrister said:

There's a bit of ridiculousness going on here in Edmonton right now where a TSN 1260 morning guy by the name of Dustin Nielson tweeted out "time to run Kadri, don't care who does it" during the game on Tuesday night. There was the usual amount of feigned offense from Laff trolls (and calls for Bell media, owners of the leafs and TSN to fire his ass), but Nielson revealed this morning that leafs management actually filed a complaint to the league over it! In his own words, "don't these fools have anything better to do?" 

Color me not surprised. Whiny bitches lol. 

49 minutes ago, Mathew Barzal said:

I hope Gudbranson follows through on his threat. A message needs to be sent, whether we're punished for it or not. I'm ready for a bloodbath.

Yea I'm hoping he actually does kill Martin as well. Would be good times.

This thread is too funny.

They'll fight on the first shift they're on together, throw a couple of punches then fall to the ice, and it's over.

CDC erupts with anger and 14 different threads are created before the game is 5 minutes old expressing angst at why Kadri isn't leaving in an ambulance. 

What do you want Guddy to do that won't get him suspended and won't hurt the team...

Archived