The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick OSullivan Rips on Vancouver -The Franchise,City,Fans

WestlockWarrior

Wow. Sounds like this guy needs to pull something out of his ass. I guess the Sedins are classless, and this guy is just the &^@#in best person to ever walk the earth. Yeah I get it. Your Dad beat you and Burrows said some $&!# about it. But to attack a whole city and a franchise over it? What a joke. &^@#in grow up.

2 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

I just love how they try and put down Vancouverites, the city, and the team, because "we have nothing better to do than to listen to their talk shows"..... yet..... THE WHOLE SUBJECT OF THEIR SHOW IS US !

lmfao

Yeah, the fact that we're still in this moron's head means that whatever we did worked :lol:

51 minutes ago, NEON.KNEE said:

Patrick who?

The guy who played over 300 games in the best hockey league in the world. That includes a 53 point season at just 22. This all while growing up with an insane and abuse father. What have you done with your life? 

Everything he says about the select players that played for Vancouver throughout the years was on point. 

1 minute ago, RRypien37 said:

The guy who played over 300 games in the best hockey league in the world. That includes a 53 point season at just 22. This all while growing up with an insane and abuse father. What have you done with your life? 

Everything he says about the select players that played for Vancouver throughout the years was on point. 

Why are you defending him?  

What a sorry excuse for a media "professional".

Not going to even discuss what he said because its BS. And because I'm sitting on 4 discipline points so I gotta be careful:lol: .

Twitter handle is @realPOSULLIVAN, I think @realPOS would be a better handle based off his character.

57 minutes ago, drsofthands said:

our franchise is pretty trash, no matter how you spin it 40+ years and no cup is pretty bad. Fans are fine though, just like any other city i guess.

I wish we could say we were just like any other city but...two riots in the last 22 years does kind of stand out...

1 minute ago, RRypien37 said:

Failures?

The dude made the NHL despite of that...where is the failure? Now employed by TSN. Where does he mention his father as an excuse?

He's a scumbag for telling the painful truth of the countless cheap/punk players Vancouver has employed over the past 10-15 years?

Truth hurts. 

Countless cheap punk players over the past 10-15 years? If you could name more than 3 you'd be talking out of your hat and most other NHL teams have a role call that big too, especially that Flyers team you like to rock in your sig. What a bunch of troll. 

Archived