The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick OSullivan Rips on Vancouver -The Franchise,City,Fans

WestlockWarrior

5 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

Failures?

The dude made the NHL despite of that...where is the failure? Now employed by TSN. Where does he mention his father as an excuse?

He's a scumbag for telling the painful truth of the countless cheap/punk players Vancouver has employed over the past 10-15 years?

Truth hurts. 

Patrick, is that you?

Where is the truth in any of that verbal diarrhea you just typed out?  Osullivan is a bum.

37 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

Who says I am defending. What he said was the truth. Someone asked him who he was, so I politely clarified. 

He said everyone hates the Canucks, Burrows is the most hated player in the league and wouldn't even be playing in the NHL if it weren't for the Sedins we are the worst fans who like Seattle fans only take notice of when the team is winning...and a bunch of broad strokes suggesting the rest of the league and country hate us fans and the Canucks.  It may have been his truth but it definitely isn't true. I for one don't fit in his definition of Canuck fan and believe he was on only to pump TO's tires before the big game by making us look bad.  

2 minutes ago, IBatch said:

He said everyone hates the Canucks, Burrows is the most hated player in the league and wouldn't even be playing in the NHL if it weren't for the Sedins we are the worst fans who like Seattle fans only take notice of when the team is winning...and a bunch of broad strokes suggesting the rest of the league and country hate us fans and the Canucks.  It may have been his truth but it definitely isn't true. I for one don't fit in his definition of Canuck fan and believe he was on only to pump TO's tires before the big game by making us look bad.  

I talked to the other fans.  They hate us.

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Canuckat said:

I talked to the other fans.  They hate us.

Every fanbase hates every other fanbase. Its not exclusive to the Canucks. I guarantee you Bruins and Habs fans aren't holding hands and singing kumbaya. I guarantee you Oilers and Flames fans don't shovel each others driveways because they love each other so much.

1 hour ago, RRypien37 said:

The guy who played over 300 games in the best hockey league in the world. That includes a 53 point season at just 22. This all while growing up with an insane and abuse father. What have you done with your life? 

Everything he says about the select players that played for Vancouver throughout the years was on point. 

Lol, wut!! Dude, I don't want to get into you about this but you're seriously trolling if you say he's telling the truth.

It's his opinion, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE TRUTH.

Why are we talking about this and why was this posted?

Waah waah he had an abusive father, take a look around. As long as you don't need a minimum income or license to have a child, there will be abusive fathers. The only reason he's on air is because he got his ass kicked by his old man. There are multitude of people in the world who cry into their sheets at night and never had a sniff of his opportunity. He can **** off.

5 minutes ago, Bitter Melon said:

Every fanbase hates every other fanbase. Its not exclusive to the Canucks. I guarantee you Bruins and Habs fans aren't holding hands and singing kumbaya. I guarantee you Oilers and Flames fans don't shovel each others driveways because they love each other so much.

I don't hate the Coyotes, they are terrible enough that they might as well not exist.  I do hate real coyotes though. 

1 minute ago, Grumpy Canuckat said:

I don't hate the Coyotes, they are terrible enough that they might as well not exist.  I do hate real coyotes though. 

And Coyotes fans, all 3 of them, don't hate us.

The one constant of Canadian hockey is that every city and team seems to hate each other. Its like a country wide sibling rivalry. It seems to extend beyond just hockey too, and the closer in proximity you are, the more acrimonious the relationship.

Probably the saltiest hockey player of them all. Can't let a grudge go I guess. It's too bad because he says Alex Burrows isn't a good guy at the end of the day but that's completely false and us and the rest of the league knows what he does in the community. And I don't think Burrows is the most hated in the league. Definitely not number one but yes he is up there. There are other guys in the league who have far more of a hatred than Burrows

Archived