The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

George Soros And The Canadian Agenda Exposed

Salmonberries

9 minutes ago, LordCanuck said:

Wow that was so informative. Maybe they should do one on all the rights boogeymen. 

That videos one of the dumbest things I've watched recently. 

Lol.

And this was the mindset of European nations as they allowed the same to happen to them. Now it's North Americas turn and once it crosses the point of no return, don't bother apologizing. 

There's a special place in hell for monsters like George Soros.

27 minutes ago, LordCanuck said:

Wow that was so informative. Maybe they should do one on all the rights boogeymen. 

That videos one of the dumbest things I've watched recently. 

What is wrong with you?

BTW OP thank you for posting this. 

tl:dr Dude steals holocaust victims watches in order to fund a multi-billion dollar campaign to stage BLM protests and rig the Canadian immigration system to suck in Syrian refugees so he can ... steal their watches

Lisp At 11

Dan Dicks does not appear to have a wikipedia page, but he did this ama last year
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3ppzre/hello_dan_dicks_of_press_for_truth_here_ama/

Got a lot of Bro Bumps it appears

104093274-GettyImages-621156548.530x298.

Just now, The Bookie said:

tl:dr Dude steals holocaust victims watches in order to fund a multi-billion dollar campaign to stage BLM protests and rig the Canadian immigration system to suck in Syrian refugees so he can ... steal their watches

Lisp At 11

Dan Dicks does not appear to have a wikipedia page, but he did this ama last year
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3ppzre/hello_dan_dicks_of_press_for_truth_here_ama/

Got a lot of Bro Bumps it appears

104093274-GettyImages-621156548.530x298.

I'm well familiar with Dan Dicks. He is actually a local Vancouver guy. I thought it intewresting someone local was talking about Soros. Thought I post the video.

https://pressfortruth.ca/top-stories/

17 minutes ago, Stecher said:

Evil man. People who act like he's nothing bad are dumb sheep who deserve to have the worst repercussions happen to them. Hope Canada doesn't make the same mistake a few other Euro countries did. Guy creates havoc for his own gain.

Looks like its already too late...

4 hours ago, Salmonberries said:

I'm well familiar with Dan Dicks. He is actually a local Vancouver guy. I thought it intewresting someone local was talking about Soros. Thought I post the video.

https://pressfortruth.ca/top-stories/

So am I, he is actually a poster on CDC with the display name "Salmonberries". I don't know if he should call himself a journalist though as owning a website and having access to a youtube account can't be the only requirements to use that designation. It would be like if I after watching an episode of Suits decided to refer to myself as a lawyer.

1 minute ago, Toews said:

So am I, he is actually a poster on CDC with the display name "Salmonberries". I don't know if he should call himself a journalist though as owning a website and having access to a youtube account can't be the only requirements to use that designation. It would be like if I after watching an episode of Suits decided to refer to myself as a lawyer.

You're too kind Jon, stop it now..

5 minutes ago, Salmonberries said:

You're too kind Jon, stop it now..

If you admit that's you I will even like your video and subscribe to your channel. When you make it big as the next Alex Jones, I can brag to my friends that I was one of your first subscribers. It will be a great conversation topic at parties.

3 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Look I get that Soros is terrible, but does nobody give a rip about the Koch brothers?

Agreed. Also,  is anyone concerned that governments are lining up to partner with him?  Soros is a billionaire but he does not have the money or power to do anything without governments being complicit.  

Looks like these guys are trying to blame the world's issues on one man when he has plenty of help from governments that seek the same power and have their own agendas being fed by his initiatives.

Soros made billions from crashing the UK economy in the 1990's. The pound was worth way more back then.

He made untold Billions with a big B from that move. Who suffered? The poor, the working class, the people working and getting paid with English pounds.

Recently he's been doing the same in Russia. Would he do the same in Canada if he saw the opportunity? As he said, he 'cannot' think about the moral consequences when he's making the money.

He willingly donates millions now to make billions later.

Archived