The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Devils

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Chaput and Megna weren't on the last minute..

Just before the final minute then... with like 1:30 to go. My point still stands. No reason to have the fourth line out there in the final five minutes for all I care when we're down a goal.

Such a tight game that I didn't want it end. It was a poor response though after Larsen got levelled. Boys got rattled and never got to adjust. Sedins played a pretty good game tonight and they're starting to become themselves again. Marky was solid yet again. Made a late poke check save on Wood breakaway keeping it a one goal game. It was a good push in the third but couldn't find the tying goal late in the game with a whole lot of pressure. It was a good resilient team out there and hope Larsen is okay. Hope they bounce back vs the Bolts! GCG!

6 minutes ago, Fateless said:

Megna and Chaput on the ice in the final minute of play when down a goal.

That about sums up Willie as a coach.

It's called stealth tanking bruh and he is doing an excellent job with it. 

2 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Christ, what the hell are we Edmonton?

Goons like this wanting us to lose. You are not a canuck fan.

Heh, actually i want our club to win apparently  more than most of our players do.....

I have seen more passion / push back  in my mens ice hockey rec team than our players show during a game...

Just now, Fateless said:

I wish I could give him the credit for that. I think he's just bad.

But why be mad? The worse the team does, the more likely he will be fired at the end of the year. Every decision like this is more a plus. 

3 minutes ago, Fateless said:

Just before the final minute then... with like 1:30 to go. My point still stands. No reason to have the fourth line out there in the final five minutes for all I care when we're down a goal.

His inconsistent decision making should have everyone shaking their head.

One game the fourth barely sees the ice in the third, the next he's putting them out there to try and score with a minute and a half left.

Is he just out of answers right now?

Just now, RRypien37 said:

But why be mad? The worse the team does, the more likely he will be fired at the end of the year. Every decision like this is more a plus. 

Because we're not currently bad enough to pick in the top 3, but we're not good enough to make the playoffs. That's the worst place for a team that needs to rebuild to be.

Just now, DeNiro said:

His inconsistent decision making should have everyone shaking their head.

One game the fourth barely sees the ice in the third, the next he's putting them out there to try and score with a minute and a half left.

Is he just out of answers right now?

Has he ever had answers?

Archived